This week we show some love for **100% Natural**. They're a chain of awesome restaurants throughout Mexico and serve the most delicious food and drinks anywhere. Their healthy bites are above and beyond, and now, they accept cryptocurrencies too!
The PalmPay point of sale software enables any business to accept one or more cryptos at zero cost.
The next time you visit Mexico, be sure to visit 100% Natural and pay with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitshares, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum, EOS, Steem, stable-coins and many others.
Accepting your cryptos helps to secure their future, and remove reliance on the dying local fiat currency and banking system. It's totally free, and 100% Natural has made all the right moves to position themselves accordingly in the new digital economy.
**To find a 100% Natural near you, check out their website!**
**To try PalmPay, and accept the top cryptos (app is in 104 languages):**
**For free, live support and info, ping us on Telegram:**
Please Upvote, Share & Follow our work..
..let's bring cryptos to the masses! :)
Right now, the number of crypto users who still rely on the system is staggering.
Mobile wallets come and go. Pick one that doesn't rely on centralised exchanges, a company, an investor, bridges, banks or even a working network connection. Leave the system.
Is your wallet open source? Does it support thousands of coins? Does it allow you to HTLC Atomic Swap peer-to-peer with other blockchains? Does your current wallet rely on a blockchain that can be 51% attacked by a central banker with unlimited resources?
The BiTSy wallet let's you trade with whoever you want, whenever you want, without relying on any third parties at all, and without even having a decent internet connection.
**In this month's release of BiTSy:**
* Added our new "Node Hopping" algorithm (over 2 years in development and refinement)
* Stealthily seeks out, and keeps you connected to the fastest connection across potentially hundreds of nodes in your area
* Transactions are fully confirmed on-chain in 3 seconds or less, eliminating wait and risk, and making double-spends impossible
* Brandable (we can add your company logo, color theme, etc)
* Day and Night modes
* Integrate our HTLC Atomic Swaps library (final testing now)
* Add real-time Net Worth and Holdings charts
* Migrate Java core to Kotlin Multi-Platform (KMP) for iOS/Swift release
* Integrate our C-IPFS library (so app store approvals, http and dns are no longer needed)
**Leave the system.**
- Telegram: www.t.me/Agorise
- Keybase/KBFS: keybase.io/team/Agorise
- FOSS: https://github.com/Agorise/bitsy-wallet
- HTLC for Graphene: https://github.com/Agorise/graphenej
- C-IPFS/C-LibP2P: https://github.com/Agorise?tab=repositories
Trading privately goes back thousands of years. Originally, no central authorities were between the buyer and seller.
Today however, most people have been indoctrinated to believe that a beast needs to reside between you and your buyer. You need their regulations, their permission, and licensing to sell anything. Plants, cars, birdhouses, or blockchain tokens.
Trying to fight it, or vote it out is obviously fruitless. The right votes for their guy, the left votes for their guy, the result is a bigger beast. Many alternatives have popped up however, which enable you to simply step around said beast.
BiTSy - Forget Cash. Go Crypto.
The BiTSy app enables:
1. True peer-to-peer (P2P), fully-confirmed 3-second transactions
2. Thousands of coins natively supported
3. Use of a decentralized exchange (DEx) when desired
4. The ability to locate trading friends, also known as "Tellers"
5. A searchable map of all the crypto-accepting Merchants in your area who want your crypto and want to reward you for being their customer (with discounts, Loyalty Points, etc). Merchants use a Dapp known as PalmPay (www.PalmPay.io).
6. Search, Filter and Export tools
7. Day/Night Modes, account privacy, blockchain network fee of only ~1cent, 104 languages, and fully confirmed transactions of 3 seconds or less.
Trading privately also eliminates the need for centralised exchanges (CEx), KYC/AML and Bridges. The Buyer and Seller agree on a price and make the trade. Anything can be traded for crypto, not just cash, but fruits/veggies, a service of some sort, or even a rent receipt.
> PalmPay enables any business to accept one or more cryptocurrencies at zero cost. With the BiTSy wallet, you can easily locate those merchants and help grow your local economy at the same time.
The beauty of true free-markets means that you can privately trade whatever you want, with whomever you want, no permission needed.
BiTSy wallet/map app:
PalmPay blockchain-agnostic point of sale system:
Centralised Exchanges will sell you cryptocurrencies like Bitshares (BTS), Bitcoin (BTC) and Monero (XMR), but the fees they charge, the risk of your ID being stolen, the ever-increasing regulations and taxation, and the risk of theft of your cryptos at those exchanges is extremely high, and getting worse. The ideal way to acquire cryptos is to secure the keys in your possession only, and buy them privately just like gold.
BiTSy is a mobile wallet app that already supports over 2,000 different coins and does NOT rely on any third-party companies whatsoever such as centralised exchanges, gateways and bridges.
With the BiTSy app, you can use the interactive map to locate a local Teller (people in your area that like to trade), or a merchant who accepts cryptos, in 104 languages. BiTSy also has an advanced Transactions screen which enables you to search, filter, and even export your transactions into your accounting software if you like.
BiTSy also includes the ability to invoice (with tap-2-pay), track and chart your Net Worth, pay bills, and watch your live Holdings values.
With Atomic Swaps and support for InterLedger Protocol, BiTSy will enable you to find and acquire potentially thousands of different crypto assets from multiple blockchains. Even oil, real-estate, water/electricity usage, phone minutes and autos are becoming tokenized with cryptos these days.
== Merchants ==
BiTSy also works flawlessly at all PalmPay multi-crypto-accepting merchants worldwide (see PalmPay.io). The discounts aside, buying your groceries with BTS is simply faster and safer.
== Tellers ==
Tellers are people who will exchange your fiat currencies with cryptos, and vice versa. They also assist Merchants with fiat settlement.
== Fees ==
Deposits are free, and withdrawal transactions only cost 0.01% to help pay the (usually around 1 cent) Network Fee.
== How does a Teller transaction work? ==
1. You and your Teller both have BiTSy installed.
2a. You scan the QR code that your Teller gives to you. Or..
2b. Use the BiTSy invoice sharing tool to send your Teller your QR code with the amount due, which asset, to whom, memo text, etc.
3. You hand, or send the funds to your Teller. Or, vice versa.
4. You give the middle-finger to all of the middle-men out there.
Forget Cash. Go Crypto. It's faster, cheaper, safer, and in most areas, tax-free. Many businesses and governments are also creating their own crypto assets, so now is the time to learn it.
BiTSy is one of many open source products from Agorise, Ltd.
Bringing Agorism to the world, one decentralised, chain-agnostic piece of crypto-infrastructure at a time.
Agorise - The Rise of Agorism
PalmPay enables any business to accept one or more Cryptocurrencies at zero cost.
This video is a brief example of how a customer scans the QR code with his/her mobile wallet of choice (Jaxx, Mycelium, SteemWallet, Dash Wallet, etc) and sends the funds to the merchant. From customer to customer, the average transaction time is 8 seconds. That's faster and safer than cash or cards.
The real $1.50 transaction that took place in this video can be seen on-chain here (when their site is up of course):
The PalmPay app pays local Ambassadors every 3 seconds from that 0.5% consumer Network fee. This is how it became possible to provide free, on-site service to merchants worldwide.
PalmPay was first released at Anarchapulco 2018 and is already supported in 72 cities worldwide and growing fast.
To learn more about PalmPay features:
To chat with, or to apply to become a PalmPay Ambassador:
Peace, Love, and Agorism.