- The political and cultural forces that deny or ignore well-established IQ differences among the races
- The positive correlation of a nation’s IQ to its economic productivity
- Some phenomena that affect IQ, such as the celibate priesthood, city-migration, & race-mixing
- Some thoughts on the relationship between IQ and religion, and between IQ and Leftism/Marxism
- The “criminal chromosomes” of certain non-White groups in the US
- The evolutionary pressures that might have made European & Northeast Asian peoples less prone to criminality
- The psychology of war; war’s effect on the gene pool
- The genetic effect of Communism’s destruction of the middle class
- The impending decline of the West due to massive non-White immigration
- How the torch of high civilization may eventually pass to Eastern Europe & Northeast Asia
About Dr. Richard Lynn
Dr. Richard Lynn is a British Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster who has published several books on racial and ethnic IQ differences, eugenics, & dysgenics. For more information on Dr. Lynn’s life, and on Dr. Lynn’s books and other work, please visit his Web site at http://www.rlynn.co.uk/.
- The mainstream media’s attempts to smear White advocates by false association with shooter Jared Lee Loughner;
- How the “hate speech” charge is used to control discourse;
- The failure of multiculturalism;
- Strategies for communicating our ideas;
- David’s videos.
- The importance of opening the racial discussion & normalizing White identity
- The corporate funding of the multicultural movement; Leftist policing of the corporations
- Obama and amnesty for illegal aliens
- The role of the American Third Position party
- MacDonald’s trial-by-fire experiences and the increased courage that resulted
- Reaching out to the alienated blue collar and middle class whites
- “Hate speech” in the US; the fear of the stigma of racism
- Political polarization along racial lines in the US
- Biden’s trip to Israel; US/Israeli relations
- The influence of Mearsheimer & Walt
- The power of AIPAC; the possibility of war with Iran
- The meaning of the term “Alternative Right.”
- The Alternative Right’s opposition to mainstream conservatives, the Republican Party, and the Neoconservative warfare-statists.
- The need for a total dissolution of the culturally destructive “therapeutic welfare state.”
- The need to promoting “paleo-masculinity” and confront the mass feminization of men in the postmodern world
- The Tea Parties, their glaring implicit whiteness, and their co-option and corruption by the Republican Party.
- The decline of the media gatekeepers and how the Alternative Right will “push the boundaries of discourse.”
- Part 1
In this new series of radio lectures, Tom discusses some racial, geopolitical, sociological and political aspects of different countries of Europe.
He focuses on the area of Eastern Europe;
He uses the interdisciplinary approach and tackles the issue of inter-European ethnic strife, race, culture and linguistics;
He looks at the wider historical framework of “balkanization” and see how applicable this Balkan framework is for the understanding of future of multiracial and multicultural USA.
- Part 2
The Kingdom of Yugoslavia, 1919-1941
Tom Sunic discusses the history of the Balkans and its main pillar the ex-Yugoslavia, which lasted from 1919 to 1941. He looks briefly at this bizarre patchwork of different religions, cultures, languages and different ethnic groups and explains why this first monarchic Yugoslavia collapsed.
- Part 3
Tom Sunic lectures on the history of the Balkans and its main pillar, the ex-Yugoslavia, which lasted from 1919 to 1941. He looks briefly at this bizarre patchwork of different religions, cultures, languages and different ethnic groups and explains why this first monarchic Yugoslavia collapsed.
- Part 4
The Dissolution of Yugoslavia 1941 and its Aftermath
Tom continues his lectures about the dissolution of the first Yugoslavia, the war “within the war” in the Balkans from 1941 to 1945, deep Serb-Croat mutual hatred and the bloody aftermath after the seizure of power by Yugoslav Communists in 1945.
- Part 5
Tom talks about the second, Communist Yugoslavia; he covers the period stretching from 1945 to 1991, the year when this Yugoslavia broke up again. He explains Yugoslavia’s role in the world, the role of its dictator Josip Broz Tito, Yugoslavia’s “non aligned status” in the world, and its repressive internal policies against its five constituent nations. Multicultural Yugoslavia was a failure that ended up in terrible war among its constituent republics.
The Myth Of The Good Jew
WW2, Leon Degrelle
Clip from Tom Sunic's Speech To The NF