1986 Summer
La Luz

Jonathan Fire Eater
La flor

"Humanity thus repeated their substantial disasters and monumental failures. People died off every time they did. Space is now ensconced in a quiet peace.

Machines control space, where robot AI accounts for 80%, and humans account for the other 20%. In space, humans are already regarded as a species on the brink of extinction.

The pursuit of science is all but completed, but humans can still only live for up to 100 years. Among space, the human population is but a vanishing candle."

The Territory of Others
The Make-Up


Created 3 months, 1 week ago.

35 videos

CategoryArts & Literature

Readymade content decontextualised from its source media so as to take on new meanings. No infringement intended. Presented as 'Fair Use'. May contain spoilers.