If you like lobster tails this smoked lobster tails recipe on the Traeger or any smoker is a must try!
New videos are released every Wednesday each week and can be found at the Virtual Eats Guru Channel, click the red subscribe button and thanks for watching our videos!
Amazing smoked glazed ham on the Traeger with honey, pineapple, brown sugar and apple cider vinegar! Caramelized the glaze with a torch to lock in the flavor!
Smoked the ham until the internal temperature reached 130 degrees. Glazed the smoked ham once it reached 130 and put it back on until it the smoked ham reached 135 degrees.
Pulled the smoked glazed ham off and used a torch to finish the glaze off - awesome!
Smoked ham glaze recipe:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 TSP Apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Pineapple juice
- Corn Starch as needed (thicken to the right consistency)
Great smoked glazed ham for the holidays!
Made this on the Traeger but the concept will work on any pit.
We publish new videos each Wednesday at Virtual Eats Guru (link below) and you might like our Turkey to go along with our smoked glazed ham - https://youtu.be/62ken48eP80
Please Like, Comment and Subscribe to Virtual Eats Guru - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2M3aqFNrhw7vWaxHtFHL9g
Thank You for watching!!!
Check out this smoked prime rib roast recipe that was done on the Traeger electric smoker. If you are looking to wow friends and family for Christmas or Holiday or special occasion this smoked prime rib roast recipe will do the trick!
Spatchcocked Turkey on the Traeger Grill, brined, smoked and grilled with compound butter under the skin on a pizza stone...Booyah!!!
Spatchcock Turkey on the Traeger Grill - Recipe (below)
- Use a fresh or unthawed turkey
- Clean it thoroughly inside and out pat dry
- Trim excess skin
- Remove the spine by cutting besides the spine on each side
- Once spine is removed, place the bird breast side up and press down flattening out the bird
- Use or make a poultry brine
- Gourmet Turkey Brine was used in this video
- Ingredients include: salt, sugar, dried cranberries, exhausted vanilla bean, allspice, dried apple, garlic, orange peal, black pepper, rosemary, pink peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves and sage
- 1 Cup of brine mix per gallon of water
- Boiled a gallon of water and mixed in 2 cups brine
- Let brine cool over night in the fridge and added another gallon of cold water next day when I put the turkey in the brine
- Place turkey in the cold brine for 12-24 hours and keep cool in ice or refrigerator
Day 3 (optional - helps for crisper skin)
- Take turkey out of the brine and place in an open container and leave in the fridge overnight
Day 4 (or day 3 if you skipped open container option)
- Create compound butter (mix ingredients)
- 8 ounces butter, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or grated
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Gently separate skin from flesh in the breast area making sure not to tear the skin. Create pockets for the compound butter
- Cut ~2” slits on each thigh and create pockets for the compound butter all the way to the top of the drumstick
- Easiest to spread the butter around by pressing the skin from the outside
- Lightly brush olive oil on the bird (no need to worry about the under side)
- (optional) Place pizza stone on while set to smoke at 180 degrees
- Smoke for 20 minutes and then turn temperature up to 375
- Time depends on size of bird and temperature, internal temperature of thickest part should be 165 and removed from the grill
- Rest the turkey for 20 minutes, carve and serve!
For more videos released every Wednesday, please subscribe to Virtual Eats Guru at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2M3aqFNrhw7vWaxHtFHL9g
#spatchcock turkey Traeger grill #spatchcock turkey #spatchcock smoked turkey #spatchcock turkey grill #spatchcock turkey YouTube #spatchcock turkey video
Best pork belly burnt ends recipe on the Traeger. Pork belly BBQ will never be the same once you have tried this recipe. The pork belly burnt ends can be eaten straight up or make pork belly tacos or what ever you want to do with them, delicious!
10 pound pork belly from Costco; yellow mustard; Bovine Bold from Plowboys; Gourmet Pellets Maple Hickory and Cherry; SYNEK Beer; Traeger; BossJoy Pit Gloves; Owyhee Amber Ale; beer valley Ontario Oregon