Crash is at the :25 mark.
CCTV footage of the Ukrainian plane accidentally shot down by Iranian forces. At about :32 there is what appears to be a human body flying past the camera.
On 8 January 2020, a Boeing 737-800 operating this route crashed shortly after takeoff from Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport. All 176 passengers and crew were killed, making it the deadliest aviation disaster to occur on Iran's soil in more than a decade. The incident was the first fatal aviation incident for Ukraine International Airlines since the start of its operation in 1992.
Iran has admitted to accidentally shooting down the aircraft.
Dolores Keane is accompanied by John Faulkner on guitar and the pair are introduced by presenter Mairéad Ní Nuadháin.
This episode of ‘Iris 87’ was broadcast on 2 March 1987. The presenter is Mairéad Ní Nuadháin.
Sign up to get our next videos: https://exposecnn.com
Sign up to be our next insider: https://www.projectveritas.com/brave
CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker’s Personal Vendetta Against POTUS
• Cary Poarch, Who Works at CNN’s Washington DC Bureau, Says: “I Decided to Wear a Hidden Camera…to Expose the Bias”
• Records Zucker’s 9AM Daily Rundown Calls
• Zucker Emphatically States Fox News is “Beyond Destructive for America”
• Zucker to Staffers: “Impeachment is the Story,” Ignore Other Stories
• Employees Ordered by Zucker to ‘Knock Off’ Their Friendliness Towards Lindsey Graham
• Nick Neville, CNN Media Coordinator: “Jeff Zucker…has a Personal Vendetta Against Trump,” “…Then You Get on the 9AM Call and the Big Boss, Jeff Zucker, F**king Tells What to Do”
• Neville: It’s About ‘Ratings,’ “…It’s, Like, They Pulled Names Out of a Hat and It’s Like We’re Watching the Gameshow Network”
• CNN Floor Manager Mike Brevna: “It’s the Trump Network, Dog…They Sold Themselves to The Devil”
• Brevna Recalls Colleagues ‘Sobbing,’ And Says The “Office Was Like a Funeral” After Trump Election Victory
• CNN Media Coordinator, Christian Sierra, Confesses CNN Prepares ‘Softball Interviews’ for Democrats Compared to Republicans, and Suggests “Anti-Trump Crusade” After 2016 Election
• Top Network Executive David Chalian Says Republicans are ‘Delusional, Defiant, or Silent’ With Regards to Trump’s Impeachment Story
• CNN Floor Director Hiram Gonzalez: “…We Created This Monster…Media Created the Trump Monster”
Buy James O’Keefe’s book: http://www.americanpravdabook.com
Sports announcers Lou Boudreau and Jack Quinlan were broadcasting Chicago Cubs baseball from Wrigley Field on WGN radio. Local department store chain Wieboldt's decided to sponsor the broadcasts and have the boys read on-air advertisements for women's hosiery. The guys fell apart. From 1962.