To complete the login process, please enter the one time code that was sent to your email address.
Don't have an account? Create one here.
Please provide the email address associated with your account to receive the password reset instructions.
An error has occurred whilst processing your request!
If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected].
For a better BitChute user experience,Login or Register now!
You are about to action:
Object being modified by the action
Do you want to proceed?
Please provide the details of your appeal, including why you believe this target has been incorrectly moderated.
Note: For copyright infringement counter claims see the Terms & Conditions.
We will investigate and inform you of the outcome.
If you wish to action:
Then please send an email request to [email protected].
Once again an Islamist terrorist has shed blood on British soil and indicated the seriousness of radical Islamic terror in the west. Complicit are media mobs and the culprits are liberal globalists.
• Military coup underway in Venezuela• Dangerous Islamic terrorist arrested in California• And – how Christians are treated in Hollywood, revealed by Nicole Kidman
News brief from Word Matters! at http://www.ernestdempsey.com/
• President Trump dumps the UN treaty on arms trade• French President Macron fails in appeasing protesters• And – a chimp using a smartphone
• Supreme Court in Kansas protects abortion rights• Facebook violating Canadian privacy laws• And – emperor penguins vanish from their breeding site
• The legal battle over abortion rights in the US• Wildfires in Russia, floods in Canada• And – walking more to prevent fractures
• Florida to allow school teachers to carry arms• Dozens hospitalized after polio vaccination in Pakistan• And –How would you like some dead people in your garden?
Terror in Sri Lanka: Mainstream Media Working Not to Report Radical Islamic Terrorism?
• US Supreme court to hear citizenship question issue • Google and Facebook hit with new scandals• And – some bunnies advice ahead of Easter
• Desperate Democrats want the unredacted Mueller Report• The vaccination status of a comatose Israeli stewardess• And – the dead dog that came out of his grave
• Dozens arrested in opioid crackdown in United States• Conservatives win the election in Alberta• And – bringing an extinct horse back to life
• Patriot militia in US to help in protection of border • Hungary forcing out Soros-funded college• And – Dutch Resistance the secret life of Audrey Hepburn
• Julian Assange arrested in London• New York forces measles vaccine on people• And – are dog-owners happier than cat-owners?
• US Democrat Rashida Tliab’s connection with terrorists• The terror plan of children’s massacre busted in France• And – YouTube allowing video that teaches wife-beating
• Democrat staffer pleads guilty to doxxing republican senators• Russia’s new tyrannical move against vaccination critics• And – an Australian Kangaroo suffering in Connecticut
• US Democrat Ilhan Omar’s advocacy for Islamist leader• Cinemas in Finland ban conservative video• And – a new law protecting coyotes from killing
• United Nations Paying millions to Somali Terrorists• The big corruption scandal of Baltimore’s mayor• And – the new transparent wood produced in Sweden
• The question of citizenship on census in the US • Johnson & Johnson fails quality test in India • And – a strong beginning for the pro-life film “Unplanned”
• Government’s abduction of children in AZ• Venezuela bans Guaido from holding public office• And – BBC willing to pay damages for fake news
• President Trump threatens to shut down the US-Mexico border• Brunei to kill homosexuals under Islamic law• And – is kale bought at the grocery dangerous for you?
• Pentagon gives $1 billion for Trump’s border wall• Brighteon under big attack from Australia and New Zealand• And – a new anti-Animal cruelty law in Florida
• Google helped Democrats win in 2018 midterms• Calls for Theresa May to resign• And – the gang of kids out on a looting spree
• The conclusion of Robert Mueller’s witch-hunt• Islamic terror attack plan busted in Germany• And – the end of an abusive experiment on dogs
• President Trump’s executive order on free speech• Ukraine launches investigation into US 2016 election affair• And – the artificial mother for newborn babies
• Victory for President Trump in Supreme Court against illegal aliens • Google fined $1.7 billion by European Union • And – Is the world really ending after 12 years?
• Australia bans Milo Yiannopoulos from entering the country• Dozens of Christians killed by Islamic terrorists in Nigeria• And – a video game banned in India for being too violent
World In Brief – March 09, 2019
1 year, 4 months ago
World In Brief – January 04, 2019
1 year, 6 months ago
World In Brief – January 26, 2019
1 year, 5 months ago
World In Brief – March 10, 2019
World In Brief – January 20, 2019
World In Brief – March 11, 2019
World In Brief – January 17, 2019
World In Brief – January 29, 2019
World In Brief – March 17, 2019
World In Brief – April 25, 2019
1 year, 2 months ago
Created 1 year, 6 months ago.