Special thanks and appreciation for my Brother Scotty E from the Reigning Redemption channel for the music used. Please show him some Love and Support at the links below.
Reigning Redemption Channel:
Patreon Channel for Scotty E:
If you feel led to support, Thanks and Father's Love and Blessings to you and yours: https://www.paypal.me/rlcreation
(34) For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
(35) Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
(36) Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
(37) And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
(41) And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
(42) And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
(43) And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
(44) For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
(13) And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
(14) But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
(15) Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
(14) And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
(15) There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
(16) If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
(34) And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
(35) While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further?
(36) As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
For those who question my Belief In Jesus! Maybe He did a Lot More than Forgive our Sins. Something to think about for those who still think and don't just follow doctrines. Father's Love and Blessings.
Scotty and Shawna E Reigning Redemption Channel:
finalcall07 channel link:
We will be doing Live Bible Studies and Prayer Call. I hope to see you all there.
(9) And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.
(10) And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
(11) And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
(12) And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness.
(13) And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.
(32) Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
(33) Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
(34) Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
(35) For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
(36) But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
(24) Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
(25) Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
(26) For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
(27) Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
(20) My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
(21) Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
(22) When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
Crowder-Come As You Are:
Casting Crowns-Every Man:
Hillsong Worship-Broken Vessels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyYoe678yI
Jesus Culture-Freedom Reigns:
Francesca Battistelli-Holy Spirit:
(1) My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
(2) So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
(3) Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
(4) If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
(5) Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
Created 1 year, 5 months ago.
|Category||Spirituality & Faith|
Bible readings and discussion