(14) And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
(15) There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
(16) If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
(34) And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
(35) While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further?
(36) As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
For those who question my Belief In Jesus! Maybe He did a Lot More than Forgive our Sins. Something to think about for those who still think and don't just follow doctrines. Father's Love and Blessings.
Scotty and Shawna E Reigning Redemption Channel:
finalcall07 channel link:
We will be doing Live Bible Studies and Prayer Call. I hope to see you all there.
(9) And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.
(10) And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
(11) And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
(12) And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness.
(13) And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.
(32) Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
(33) Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
(34) Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
(35) For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
(36) But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
(24) Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
(25) Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
(26) For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
(27) Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
(20) My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
(21) Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
(22) When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
Crowder-Come As You Are:
Casting Crowns-Every Man:
Hillsong Worship-Broken Vessels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyYoe678yI
Jesus Culture-Freedom Reigns:
Francesca Battistelli-Holy Spirit:
(1) My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
(2) So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
(3) Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
(4) If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
(5) Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
This is the final part 2B. Father's Love and Blessings
This is my story video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc9IuR3ky7o
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Created 1 year, 3 months ago.
|Category||Spirituality & Faith|
Bible readings and discussion