Common Purpose, BBC, Legal Profession,
Cops & Robbers. Please share before it is removed.
Details of the following meeting will confirm your worst nightmares and more. Yesterday I put up a post about people who receive OBEs and MBEs and the following meeting will I hope give you cause for much concern about our corrupt system. Everything that we have believed as some sort of conspiracy during since the plandemic can be seen to have been consolidated to a secret meeting, the abandoned slides of which were found ‘abandoned’ on the web. These slides are in the public interest, the meeting will have used taxpayers money somewhere along the line so it is only morally right to disclose the content of those slides since they are in the public interest. For those who have never heard of Common Purpose UK, it is a registered charity which holds secret meetings that fly in the face of receiving charitable status. On 7th May 2020 they apparently held a ChathamHouse Zoom meeting.
Let’s take a look at the actors first - Marie Mohan
Joined common purpose in 2000 becoming chief executive of Common Purpose UK in 2014
Marie is experienced in transformational change programme design, management and delivery and has facilitated leadership programmes for emerging and senior UK leaders from the private, public and third sectors. She has led 20:20, Common Purpose’s flagship UK leadership course, for five years. She brings passion and commitment to developing programme participants to be the best they can be for the benefit of their organisations and wider society. What is the 20:20 course all about? It has two central themes: governance and wealth creation.
The fee for this particular course is £5,525 plus VAT. This includes the week’s programme materials, accommodation, food, travel during the week and a copy of ‘Beyond Authority: Leadership in a Changing World’ by Julia Middleton, Founder and Chief Executive of Common Purpose. Some bursaries are available for participants who cannot meet the full cost of the programme.
The following leaders attended as guest speakers
1. David Sproul (DS) CEO of Deloitte UK David is the Global Deputy Chief Executive of Deloitte. He serves on the Global Executive and leads the Global Client and Business Executive, which oversees, sets strategy, and serves as the decision-making body for overall Deloitte Client and Business matters. In addition to providing the leadership, management, and vision for the firm’s Client and Business organisations, David also oversees Deloitte’s Alliances, Ecosystems and Assets, Corporate Development strategy and something called Bold Plays. Well what I have to tell you now, they don’t come much bolder than this.
2. Professor Simon J Gibson (SG)
Simon is Chairman of the Alacrity Graduate Entrepreneurship Foundation, Chief Executive of Wesley Clover Wales and a Trustee of the Newbridge Charitable Foundation. Wesley Clover is a private, global investment management firm and holding company.
Simon was made an Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for his services to industry and to the community in South Wales in the 1999 Queen’s Birthday Honours list. In the 2018 New Year’s Honours list he was appointed a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) for services to the economy of Wales. He is also a Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Gwent. An OBE and CBE?!!
At the meeting it is recorded that his role (acting?) is Chair of Innovation Point and 5G Expert as Chair of the 5G advisory Panel of Wales. 5G expert?
3. Eleri Rees Circuit Judge; Court Recorder South Wales. (Incidentally after this meeting on 18 July 2000, Rees was appointed a Recorder of the Midland and Oxford Circuit.)
4. Dr. Sharon Hopkins acting head Cwm Taf Cardiff and Vale University Health Board. Dr Sharon Hopkins was been awarded an Honorary MBE for her services to the health and wellbeing of people in Wales and the UK. Sharon, Director of Public Health and Deputy Chief Executive at Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (UHB), has been in the NHS for over 30 years and has worked to improve and secure the health and wellbeing of the people living in Wales.
Born in Africa, Sharon studied medicine at Trinity College Dublin and went on to spend some time at (wait for it) the Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore (USA) before returning to Cambridge to pursue training in Public Health Medicine.
Sharon came to Wales in 1992, and since then has held a number of Director posts in Public Health. She has a particular interest in health inequality, resource allocation and decision making for health improvement.
5. Stuart Parfitt (SP) Chief Superintendent of South Wales Police who received at St. James’s Palace, London SW1 on 11 June 2016 the award of The Queen’s Police Medal for Distinguished Service
RJShort just before he has been taken down by fascist book!
Credit to original authors.
"SUPERHUMAN: The Invisible Made Visible" documents the jaw-dropping experiences of individuals with extra-sensory powers that seem to defy the laws of physics known to man today. Producer and host Caroline Cory, who has her own extensive experience in the field of Consciousness Studies and Extra Sensory Perception, takes the viewers on an extraordinary journey to achieve tangible and measurable proof of these seemingly miraculous phenomena. Through a series of groundbreaking on-camera scientific experiments, viewers will find themselves connecting the dots about the true nature of their own consciousness, the relation between mind and matter and discover whether they live in a simulated matrix or if they can have control over their physical reality and create a fulfilling human experience. The film ultimately shows that once the invisible worlds are made visible, this attained higher awareness will transform humans into superhumans.
== This channel does not own the right for this film ==
Please consider support the authors and makers of this film directly below:
== Warning: This film may be deleted in the near future ==
Created 2 months, 4 weeks ago.
Category Science & Technology
This Channel is dedicated to a new humanity, free from government tyranny and fear.
Another world is possible, and we pledge to make it real.
Cognisant of our attention and intention, heart and Soul, conscious and sub-conscious.
-- S T A Y H U M A N --