Ukraine: Kherson the racoon paratrooper checking in
Seattle, Washington: Man does Nazi salutes and yells at airport
Bakhmut, Ukraine: Ukraine military trenches flooded and muddy
Ukraine: Russian volunteer describes child organ harvesting center in Izyum
Ukraine: Ukraine soldiers with US flag and SS patches
Ukraine: SBU raids and Keiv Monestary for evidence of "Russian sabatogue". A manipulated/doctored video was used to report the Monestary for "supporting the Russian world," resulting in SBU raiding and searching a Monestary and over 800 people.
Kherson, Ukraine: Ukraine military detaining civilians
Kherson, Ukraine: Ukraine military rounding up "Russian collaborators"
Qatar: Ukranians detained for drawing Hitler mustache, spreading Nazi symbols
Brooklyn, NY: Black Hebrews Chant 'We are the Real Jews,' 'time to wake up'
Soldiers of the Sycheslav 25th Airborne Brigade have managed to make a fresh catch this morning - a senior lieutenant. It will come in handy for an exchange fund.
American Justin Banse describes his time fighting with Azov Battalion. Justin describes company commander having a Hitler picture as a laptop background and says it was funny to make Nazi salutes.
Ukraine: Russia reigns fire on Ukraine positions near Bakhmut
Poland: Man asks US military members if they're bringing sodomy to Poland
Kherson, Ukraine Liberation: civilian scoops water from a puddle
France: Yellow Vests March to commemorate 4th anniversary of movement as police attack unarmed protested and steal banner.
Paris, France: Yellow Vests march on their 4th anniversary (Nov. 19, 2022)
Paris, France: Police assault protester at Yellow Vest march (Nov. 19, 2022)
Prague, Czech Republic: anti government protests in response to economic conditions (Nov. 17, 2022)
Created 1 year, 4 months ago.
Category News & Politics
We have internalized well the lessons drummed into us by the state; we are forever content and comfortable with its premise: we cannot escape the environment, the social conditions; they shape us, “being determines consciousness.” What have we to do with this? We can do nothing.
But we can do—everything!—even if we comfort and lie to ourselves that this is not so. It is not “they” who are guilty of everything, but we ourselves, only we!
When violence bursts onto the peaceful human condition, its face is flush with self-assurance, it displays on its banner and proclaims: “I am Violence! Make way, step aside, I will crush you!” But violence ages swiftly, a few years pass—and it is no longer sure of itself. To prop itself up, to appear decent, it will without fail call forth its ally—Lies. For violence has nothing to cover itself with but lies, and lies can only persist through violence. And it is not every day and not on every shoulder that violence brings down its heavy hand: It demands of us only a submission to lies, a daily participation in deceit—and this suffices as our fealty.
And therein we find, neglected by us, the simplest, the most accessible key to our liberation: a personal nonparticipation in lies! Even if all is covered by lies, even if all is under their rule, let us resist in the smallest way: Let their rule hold not through me!
And this is the way to break out of the imaginary encirclement of our inertness, the easiest way for us and the most devastating for the lies. For when people renounce lies, lies simply cease to exist. Like parasites, they can only survive when attached to a person.
We are not called upon to step out onto the square and shout out the truth, to say out loud what we think—this is scary, we are not ready. But let us at least refuse to say what we do not think!
This is the way, then, the easiest and most accessible for us given our deep-seated organic cowardice, much easier than (it’s scary even to utter the words) civil disobedience à la Gandhi.
Our way must be: Never knowingly support lies! Having understood where the lies begin (and many see this line differently)—step back from that gangrenous edge! Let us not glue back the flaking scales of the Ideology, not gather back its crumbling bones, nor patch together its decomposing garb, and we will be amazed how swiftly and helplessly the lies will fall away, and that which is destined to be naked will be exposed as such to the world.
And thus, overcoming our temerity, let each man choose: Will he remain a witting servant of the lies (needless to say, not due to natural predisposition, but in order to provide a living for the family, to rear the children in the spirit of lies!), or has the time come for him to stand straight as an honest man, worthy of the respect of his children and contemporaries? And from that day onward he:
· Will not write, sign, nor publish in any way, a single line distorting, so far as he can see, the truth;
· Will not utter such a line in private or in public conversation, nor read it from a crib sheet, nor speak it in the role of educator, canvasser, teacher, actor;
· Will not in painting, sculpture, photograph, technology, or music depict, support, or broadcast a single false thought, a single distortion of the truth as he discerns it;
· Will not cite in writing or in speech a single “guiding” quote for gratification, insurance, for his success at work, unless he fully shares the cited thought and believes that it fits the context precisely;
· Will not be forced to a demonstration or a rally if it runs counter to his desire and his will; will not take up and raise a banner or slogan in which he does not fully believe;
· Will not raise a hand in vote for a proposal which he does not sincerely support; will not vote openly or in secret ballot for a candidate whom he deems dubious or unworthy;
· Will not be impelled to a meeting where a forced and distorted discussion is expected to take place;
· Will at once walk out from a session, meeting, lecture, play, or film as soon as he hears the speaker utter a lie, ideological drivel, or shameless propaganda;
· Will not subscribe to, nor buy in retail, a newspaper or journal that distorts or hides the underlying facts.