Self-Admitted Child Porn Solicitor Based in Brooklyn Identified From Whistleblower Database of ‘Rapey.To’ Users; Brooklyn DA Presses No Charges
• Jonathan, Rapey.To Member: “I just viewed” child pornography.
• Jonathan: “I was” trying to receive child pornography.
• Jonathan: “That sort of thing is connected to my addiction…Porn.”
• Jonathan: “I did have a fetish [for child pornography]. I have therapy to help me get over that addiction.”
• Jonathan: “You gonna tell the police?”
• Ryan Montgomery, Whistleblower & Data Security Expert: “I saw that there were pedophiles, self-proclaimed serial killers, rapists, every single type of horrible human being you can imagine [on this website].”
• Montgomery: “Am I scared of the legal implications? Obviously, yes. I don’t want to go through any legal ramifications for trying to do a good thing [by exposing pedophiles]. I had no bad intentions. I was trying to help children.”
[NEW YORK – May 22, 2023] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing an underground online pedophile network -- which was brought forth by Data Security Expert, Ryan Montgomery.
Montgomery sat down with Veritas to detail how he uncovered a wide-ranging network of individuals who view and share child pornography by using random emails and usernames to avoid law enforcement detection.
“I saw that there were pedophiles, self-proclaimed serial killers, rapists, every single type of horrible human being you can imagine [on this website],” Montgomery said.
Veritas journalists followed up on the information provided by Montgomery and tracked down one of the individuals listed as a member of the website, Rapey.To, named Jonathan.
Upon being confronted with data from Rapey.To, Jonathan admitted to being a member and engaging in questionable activities in the dark web:
Veritas Journalist: This website ‘Rapey.To,’ were you a member of this website?
Jonathan: I was…That sort of thing is connected to my addiction.
Veritas Journalist: Right. What is your addiction?
Veritas Journalist: It’s safe to assume that you’re attracted to children?
Jonathan: I did have a fetish. I have therapy to help me get over that addiction.
Jonathan also described an occasion in which he attempted to obtain child pornography:
Veritas Journalist: From your account it says, “Make a video I f**ked a little girl in the school basement.” I just wanted to ask you what that was, what you meant by it. Like... were you telling the truth?
Jonathan: No, that was just a bluff. It was a lie. And I only did that to kind of lure her. Lure the female pedophile for her -- kind of -- just to tempt her into sending something.
Veritas Journalist: So, you were trying to receive child porn at that time?
Jonathan: I was. Yeah, through making a lie about that.
Montgomery told Veritas that he came forward because he trusted Veritas’ journalism. He believes that exposing potential pedophiles to protect children is a worthwhile endeavor.
“Am I scared of the legal implications? Obviously, yes. I don’t want to go through any legal ramifications for trying to do a good thing [by exposing pedophiles]. I had no bad intentions. I was trying to help children.”
Clay Connor Elmore, Legislative Correspondent for Democratic House Rep. Lauren Underwood: “I think it’s so ironic that everybody in my office is like “Oh f**k George Santos” but at least he’s being honest about his corruption.”
Elmore: “Everybody is a liar. Between you and me I feel like my Member is lying about being a nurse.”
Elmore: “Being a nurse is like clearly a good image for her. Like, caring about healthcare and like the middle class and health and like Covid and sh*t like that.”
Elmore: “Like she has a degree, and she was a nurse but I think the republicans kept getting her being like “oh what’s your actual background” so it’s like messy.”
[WASHINGTON, D.C. – May 12, 2023] Project Veritas released a new video today showing a Legislative Correspondent for Illinois Congresswoman Lauren Underwood making troubling claims about Underwood’s nursing resume and the scandals unfolding against New York Republican Congressman George Santos.
In the May 10th video recording, Rep. Lauren Underwood’s Legislative Correspondent, Clay Connor Elmore, is seen candidly speaking about the current state of corruption in Washington D.C., including admissions about his own boss:
Veritas Journalist: Did [George] Santos f**k up? Big time. Do democrats do the same thing?
Elmore: Absolutely. Everybody is a liar. Between you and me I feel like my member is lying about being a nurse.
Veritas Journalist: Really? What do you mean?
Elmore: So her biggest thing is that she’s a nurse right like that’s her background she cares about like healthcare and like a nurse is a good way… she was like first, I think, democrat to actually win in her seat and she was a black woman so it’s like a really big thing and being a nurse is like clearly good image for her like caring about healthcare and like the middle class and health and like Covid and sh*t like that even though like she has a degree and she was a nurse but I think the republicans kept getting her being like ‘oh what’s your actual background’ so it’s like messy but I think it’s so ironic that everybody in my office is like ‘oh f**k George Santos’ but at least he’s being honest about his corruption and like Nicki Minaj said that too because he put out a bill with her name on it and sh*t but… whatever.
Elmore also told our undercover journalist that there is job security in compromising his values to work with Rep. Underwood:
Veritas Journalist: What is the difference between Santos and your Rep?
Elmore: The difference between Santos and my member is that I’m willing to compromise a lot of my values for this woman who’s there for other black women than George Santos who doesn’t have a lot of black women in his district. He is there just to flip New York. And I hate him, and I will call him out. But I remain - I’ve very much not called out my member and a lot of that has to do with the fact that my security is there.
Catch up on our on going investigative series #TooYoung at ProjectVeritas.com
CASH COW: Pro-Transgender Medical Professionals Cashing-In on LifeLong Patients
• Dr. John Steever, Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center [New York, NY]: “In the beginning, it’s a lot of doctor visits. But, you know, after a while, you space it out. It’s like, every six to twelve months? Which yeah, is being a patient. But that doesn’t seem so bad.”
• Dr. Steever: “The permanent effects of testosterone are things like facial hair, body hair, enlargement of the clitoris, clitoromegaly, and the last one is vocal pitch drop -- and so those are effects that once they happen, don’t reverse.”
• Dr. Matthew Warnken, Pharmacist, 38th Street Pharmacy [Austin, TX]: “For a female going to male, if they would continue -- you’d have to continuously take testosterone pretty -- well, for the rest of their life.”
• Dr. Warnken: “If there’s enough changes to the physical body [from undergoing gender transition treatment], I don’t know if they [patients] would be able to, you know, have a baby, naturally speaking.”
• Nora Scott, Licensed Social Worker, Dell Children’s Medical Center [Austin, TX]: “I can say from here as well, there’s a lot of folks at our clinic who are on the autism spectrum … [There is] a heavy amount of crossover between folks who are somewhere on the spectrum and also somewhere on the LGBTQIA spectrum.”
• Prisha Mosley, De-Transition Advocate: “I was under the impression that I was going to take a cure and be healed, and I didn’t understand as a mentally ill child that I was signing up for lifelong medicalization. I didn’t conceptualize the idea that I was going to be injecting this [medication] every two weeks, forever.”
[NEW YORK – Apr. 25, 2023] Project Veritas released a third video in its series exposing pro-transgender medical workers today -- with this report revealing how the transgender “health” industry functions and profits off underage patients on a long-term basis.
Dr. John Steever, who was featured in an earlier Veritas report, is seen talking about how young individuals are subjected to prolonged gender transitions.
“In the beginning, it’s a lot of doctor visits. But, you know, after a while, you space it out. It’s like, every six to twelve months? Which yeah, is being a patient. But that doesn’t seem so bad,” he said.
Dr. Matthew Warnken, a pharmacist in Austin, Texas, echoed what Dr. Steever said.
“For a female going to male, if they would continue -- you’d have to continuously take testosterone pretty -- well, for the rest of their life,” he said.
Dr. Matthew Pabis, who is another New York-based medical professional featured in this Veritas investigative series, believes there may be a connection between people on the spectrum and their desire to change genders.
“It was a person on the spectrum as well, 21-years-old. At the time, he was coming here for mental health, and he came down here and he just sat down, and I’m like, ‘What are you here for?’ He’s like, ‘Oh, I saw you do transgender.’ I said, ‘Yeah.’ He’s like, ‘Well I think I need to get my penis cut off,’” Dr. Pabis said.
“I was like, ‘You know, transitioning is not easy.’ It doesn’t happen like this. You have to inject yourself with hormones. You have to take pills. You have to do bloodwork. You know, if he makes it then let’s do it, and he’s getting his vagina next week, in one year!”
Nora Scott, a licensed social worker at Dell Children’s Medical Center, corroborated Dr. Pabis’ statements.
“I can say from here as well, there’s a lot of folks at our clinic who are on the autism spectrum … [There is] a heavy amount of crossover between folks who are somewhere on the spectrum and also somewhere on the LGBTQIA spectrum,” she said.
Caila Hoopes, who is a nurse at the Phoenix Children’s Medical Group in Arizona, discreetly explained to a Veritas journalist how their facility handles parental consent when it comes to transitioning minors:
Caila Hoopes, Nurse, Phoenix Children’s Medical Group [Phoenix, AZ]: True hormone therapy there is, like, long-term possible side effects of like -- it is life changing and is difficult to come back from. It also requires parents to be onboard.
Veritas Journalist: Really? You--
Hoopes: So, here are my words. You have to -- we have to have one parent’s consent. If we know that there’s another parent who’s not on board, we can’t start hormone therapy.
Veritas Journalist: Oh okay, yeah.
Hoopes: Is that fair?
• Perry Farhat, Administrative Director, Babs Siperstein PROUD Center: “We don’t care if you see a licensed therapist or not…We don’t require that at all. So, we brought in our own therapist to write our letters to rubber stamp surgeries.”
• Farhat: “We do not provide the authorities any of our records.”
• Farhat: “The [New Jersey] state government, [Governor] Phil Murphy, and even [former Governor] Chris Christie have been very supportive. Financially, the state has not given us anything, but they’ve recognized us multiple times which really helps us with our private -- our foundation building.”
• Daniel Fernandez, LGBTQIA+ Health Navigator, Babs Siperstein PROUD Center: “We had a 14, 15-year-old who was still undocumented…She just started hormones as well.”
• Receptionist, Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center [New York, NY]: “We deal with patients that come in at 10 [years-old]. They come in here by themselves.”
• Prisha Mosley, De-Transition Advocate: “I actually didn’t need parental consent [for my gender transition]. My parents were just told that I was more likely to kill myself if they didn’t affirm me…but I didn’t actually need their consent.”
• Mosley: “Anyone who says that you can change your sex is lying to you. It will never happen. You will be chasing constant drugs and surgeries for the rest of your life, attempting this fallacy, but it will never happen. All that will happen is you will be the same person with the same problems in a now mutilated body.”
[NEW YORK – Apr. 20, 2023] Project Veritas released a second video today exposing medical professionals who confirmed that children are being submitted to gender transitions without concern for legal restrictions that may be in place to prevent them.
A receptionist who works at the Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center stated that they “deal with patients that come in at 10 [years-old],” and that these children “come in here by themselves” for prospective gender transitions – raising the question of whether Mount Sinai even considers parental awareness and consent before proceeding with such a transition.
Perry Farhat, the Administrative Director for Babs Siperstein PROUD Center, said that his New Jersey-based medical institution does not take the therapist approval requirement seriously when it comes to moving ahead with transgender surgeries on minors.
“We don’t care if you see a licensed therapist or not…We don’t require that at all. So, we brought in our own therapist to write our letters to rubber stamp surgeries,” he said.
Farhat went on to admit that he is not worried about whether the individuals that are being transitioned are in the country legally.
“So, documented or undocumented, we do not turn down anybody,” Farhat said.
“We don’t ask about whether they’re documented or not. You know, it’s -- I don’t want to scare any of our patients away,” he said.
“You come right in. You don’t need a license. You don’t need anything. Whether you’re transgender, straight, gay, doesn’t matter, right? We do not look at that at all, and we do not provide the authorities any of our records.”
Daniel Fernandez, who also works at Babs Siperstein PROUD Center as a “LGBTQIA+ Health Navigator,” corroborated Farhat’s statements.
“We had a 14, 15-year-old who was still undocumented…She just started hormones as well,” Fernandez said.
Project Veritas continues to investigate the transgender surgery industry and the incentives that motivate medical professionals to sexually transition minors to a different gender.
Individuals who work within healthcare institutions and have become aware of wrongdoing are invited to contact [email protected] so that the public is informed on the issue.
Expect this video to be censored across social media.
Be sure to get your name on our dedicated distribution list to ensure you see this shocking story.
Sign up now: VeritasUpdate.com
We just wanted to talk Lauren!
"The discredited group who created the smear campaign, is Project Veritas. They targeted me in the same way that they have went after journalists, law makers and other community leaders. Generating damaging publicity for people they hold in contempt like me, my church and the queer community. But it won't work and we are not backing down."
Created 5 years, 2 months ago.
Category News & Politics
Project Veritas was founded by James O'Keefe. The mission of Project Veritas is to investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions in order to achieve a more ethical and transparent society.
Project Veritas is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Project Veritas does not advocate specific resolutions to the issues that are raised through its investigations, nor do we encourage others to do so. Our goal is to inform the public of wrongdoing and allow the public to make judgments on the issues.