SewingCirclePit

Stumbling on words trying to describe another concert experience.

https://www.kissonline.com/
https://garibaldiarts.com/

SHOW MORE

Created 7 months ago.

1 video

CategoryVlogging

Some stupid friends make videos relating to shitty heavy metal music 70% of the time. The other 30% is whatever that's on our mind. One of us likes to sew. I guess that's interesting.

This is a backup in case YouTube kicks us in in the nads.