Alex Balingit January 24, 2020
Questions to consider: Do All Bibles Say the Same Thing? Does It Matter Which Bible You Use? Do You Have the Right Bible? Here's a quick 3-min video sharing Bible Facts and comparisons.
Follow on Social Media: Facebook Page https://facebook.com/soundwordsbiblechurch
Sound Words Bible Church - Music https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0rkNeulqVNK7zROpyQDhiE?si=0nquR -fbRLKcrvvQ7A9RNg&nd=1
Alex Balingit Jan 21, 2020
Based on Ephesians 3:8, we will explore the differences between searchable and the unsearchable riches of Christ.
Alex Balingit Dec 15, 2019
In this episode we will unpack four more mysteries revealed to the apostle Paul; Christ as head of the body, the heavenly position of the believer, the work of the Holy Spirit, and Christ coming on the clouds.
Alex Balingit Dec 11, 2019
The casting away of Israel, equality of Jew and Gentile, one baptism, and the greater commission.
Alex Balingit Dec 8, 2019
A new series breaking down the revelation of the mystery of Christ revealed to the Apostle Paul. In this episode, we will lay some groundwork for the series with an overview of Paul’s epistles, the gospel of Christ, the dispensation of the Grace of God, and the Church the Body of Christ.
Alex Balingit Oct. 29, 2019
Alex Balingit Sept. 30, 2019
The fall of Lucifer, and the fall of Adam.
Alex Balingit Sept. 28, 2019
Did Peter & Paul teach the same thing? I’m going to share some Bible verses with you to consider; receive it or reject it, what you decide to do with it is entirely up to you. In this video we will observe 17 points where Peter & Paul differed. Same God. Same Book. Different Words.
1) Ministry: Israel (Mt 10:5-6) | Gentiles (Acts 9:15, Rm 11:13)
2) Salvation: Works (Acts 2:38) | the Free Gift (Rm 5:15-18, Eph 2:8-9)
3) Commission: Repentance & Baptism (Mt 28:19) | Preach (1 Cor 1:17)
4) Atonement: Waiting (Acts 3:19) | Now (Rm 5:11)
5) Gospel: Circumcision (Mt 4:23) | Uncircumcision (Rm 1:16, Gal 2:7)
6) Inheritance: Earth (Mt 5:5) | Heaven (Eph 2:6)
7) Christ’s Identity: King (Jer 23:5) | Head (Col 1:18)
8) Resurrection: David’s Throne (Acts 2:30) | Right Hand of God (Eph 1:20)
9) Chosen People: Israel (Ex 19:6) | the Body of Christ (1 Cor 12:27)
10) Under: Law (Gal 4:4-5) | Grace (Rm 6:14)
11) Justification: Works (James 2:24) | Blood (Rm 5:9, Gal 2:16, Titus 3:5)
12) Forgiveness: Conditional (Mk 11:25-26) | Unconditional (Eph 4:32)
13) Eternal Security: Unsecured (Ps 51:11) | Secured (Eph 4:30)
14) Unforgivable Sin: Blaspheme (Mt 12:31-32) | Forgiven All (1 Tim 1:12-13, Col 2:13)
15) Commandments: Keep (Mt 19:16-17) | Abolished (Eph 2:15, Col 2:14)
16) Signs: Required (John 4:48) | Don’t Require (1 Cor 1:22)
17) Program: Prophecy (Acts 3:21) | Mystery (Rm 16:25, Eph 3:9)
Acts 17:11, “These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.”
Alex Balingit Sept 24, 2019
Alex Balingit Aug. 19, 2019
Did Peter & Paul preach the same gospel?
Alex Balingit July 23, 2019
1) How it’s put together.
2) Not all Bibles say the same thing.
3) Consider the Context.
4) Understand the times.
5) Things that are different are not the same.
6) The Most Important Words.
7) Whenever you get stuck.
8) A relationship takes work.
9) Getting Started: Order to read the books…
BONUS: Word studies are also great because the greatest teacher of God’s word, is God’s word itself. 😊
Created 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Alex Balingit is a mid-Acts dispensational teacher who only teaches from the Authorized King James Version.