South Coast Wellness
Many of us have been using coconut oil for years. It tastes good, smells good, is high in Long Chain Fatty Acids (LCFAs). These LCFAs are strong anti-microbials, and as we digest them, they are killing bacteria in the gut.
However, current literature is revealing more about coconut oil that we did not know about. These LCFAs release and endotoxin called lipopolysaccharide (LPS). These LPSs then release more endotoxins.
Secondarily, these LPS create chylomicrons that are fat carriers. These fat carriers cross through the gut lining to capture dietary fats and bring them into the bloodstream as nutrients. Lipopolysaccharide are also a fatty acids and the chylomicrons bring across more LPS from digestion into the gut, leading to more low grade infection due to endotoxemia. It's a double whammy!
At this time, I recommend discontinuing the use of coconut oil in the diet, especially if you have gut dysbiosis. I am alsowaiting to see a study done with coconut oil for individuals who eat a Keto or carnivore diet. I often wonder if the percentages and mix of macronutrients plays a role in the presence of LPS.
A recent study examined the effects of FidoSpore™ on the occurrence of dysbiosis and leaky gut in dogs. Researchers at the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine in Romania administered a daily probiotic supplement containing the strains Bacillus subtilis and Pediococcus acidilactici to 11 dogs for a total of 30 days. Dogs were divided into two groups: healthy dogs with no GI distress and dogs with gut dysbiosis experiencing diarrhea and vomiting. Results indicated that in dogs with gut dysbiosis, GI symptoms were greatly reduced, or disappeared entirely. Total body inflammation and leaky gut markers were also dramatically reduced. In addition, probiotics did not produce adverse symptoms in healthy dogs and appeared to reduce flatulence.
Probiotics for pets have remarkable abilities to improve digestive health, particularly in dogs. In contrast to antibiotics, probiotics work with the animal’s immune system to improve overall function, rather than simply killing off pathogens and many beneficial microbes in the process. Research highlights that probiotics like FidoSpore™ are effective, safe, and more cost effective than many conventional treatments.
FidoSpore™ is the first probiotic supplement clinically shown to support digestive health and reduce leaky gut in dogs. FidoSpore™ contains a unique blend of Bacillus subtilis HU58, Bacillus licheniformis (SL-307), and Pediococcus acidilactici mixed with irresistible defatted, grass-fed beef liver for flavor and aroma. In fact, a recent study exploring gut dysbiosis in dogs found that FidoSpore™ dramatically reduced inflammation, diarrhea, and vomiting in as little as 30 days.
Operation Warp Speed
1) The Prep (Public Readiness Emergency Preparedness) Act was passed before midnight February 3rd, 2005. The house passed it without having an opportunity to read it. What is it? When the country is under a terrorism alert or a national emergency, the pharmaceutical companies have indemnity/liability protection from any harm, death, etc. that may occur with ANY of their products made during and for the purpose of the terrorism alert of national emergency.
2) "THE VIRUS" is not one single virus but multiple viruses because it has mutated and will continue to mutate. Coronaviruses have been around for years and there is a reason why there isn't a vaccine, because its an RNA virus. They are actually taking a piece of the RNA virus and experimentally injecting it into humans, which has NEVER been done before and therefore should NOT be fast-tracked. In the past, they injected the native virus into animals with extremely detrimental results causing accelerated auto-immunity.
3) What exactly is going to be in this vaccine, we need informed consent. There is no ONE SIZE FITS ALL vaccine, we are all uniquely made and we all respond to viruses differently, digest differently, metabolize differently, etc.
PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO! This might be the most important episode of Fleccas Talks: THE SHOW by far! This week Kez and I spoke with Dr. Jeff Barke of Newport Beach, California (30 year board certified MD). He blows a hole in the MSM's fake Corona Virus narrative and explains why it's so important to get the country open as quickly and safely as possible. Dr. Barke receives a lot of flack for coming out and saying these things. He has had death threats and more! His patriotism is greatly appreciated!
Electromagnetic frequencies have been around for decades. Each year we are affected by more and more of these frequencies that can harm our bodies. In this interview, Amy Ellsworth, RDN from South Coast Wellness speaks with Cory Hillis of EMF Solutions about the research regarding EMF's, the harms that occur in humans and animals, as well as solutions available to harmonize these frequencies. We all rely on our cell phones, WiFi, and other technologies that are not going away. Cory has designed some great products to help us do just that. Live in harmony with EMF's, even 5G! You can read about Cory's products here: https://emfsol.com/ You can also contact Amy Ellsworth about harmonizing your space here: http://www.socowell.com/who-is-south-coast-wellness/
N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) is an over the counter supplement that has been used by clinicians for years to treat acetaminophen (Tylenol) overdose, as a mucolytic (thins mucous), and for other medical problems. There is compelling research that NAC may also reduce the severity of viral infections like influenza, and perhaps reduce the risk of blood clots (thromboembolism) as well. Many of us are wondering if NAC could also be effective in COVID-19? Dr. Seheult does an amazing job going through the current literature. He has an excellent YT page worth following.
An essential part of the OmniCleanse Protocol is the diet portion. The Omni Cleanse Detox Diet is low in allergens and toxins, freeing up the body to focus on internal toxins rather than incoming toxic material.
For BEST detox results: • Organic, whole, and fresh foods
• Lots of water (at least 1/2 body weight in ounces)
• Get adequate rest. Detox stresses the body. Aim for at least 7 – 9 hours of sleep each night.
• Pay attention to serving size. This is critical, especially for items like nuts and grains which are often mis-measured when estimated (eye-balled). Use measuring
devices or food scales when necessary.
Things to avoid: • Artificial sweeteners, refined sugars, hydrogenated oils
• Foods containing gluten
• Non-organic dairy and eggs
• Processed foods including processed meats and cheeses, packaged snack foods
• Excessive fasting
• Excessive snacking – aim to eat on a regular schedule of once every 4 – 6 hours while awake. Contrary to popular belief, all-day
snacking keeps insulin levels high, not allowing the body to access fat reserves. Or do intermittent fasting.
Exercise: Aim to exercise for at least 30 – 60 minutes 3 to 5 times per week
• A combination of resistance and aerobic training is recommended
• Extensive training is not recommended unless you’re an experienced athlete
TIP: Avoid alcohol and excessive
caffeine intake (1 cup coffee per day okay)
Contact me for an in office or tele-health appointment for further guidance on cleaning up your liver.
South Coast Wellness
Created 2 weeks, 6 days ago.
|Category||Health & Medical|
Amy Ellsworth is a registered dietitian with degrees in both business and nutrition. She believes the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle begins with proper nutrition. Amy’s approach comes from a holistic point of view, treating the person as a whole rather than compartmentalizing each sign and symptom. Based on the current research and literature, she also believes that many diseases and disorders are a result of the toxic environment we are living in and that changes in diet and lifestyle can turn the tide. Amy uses a method called “Quantum Reflex Analysis” to determine nutritional deficiencies, nerve and energy flow disruption and possible infections.
As a busy wife and mother of three teenage boys, she also understands the many challenges parents experience in offering children a variety of healthy food choices they will actually eat. Providing families and individuals of all ages with customized nutritional counseling and programs is the core of her business. South Coast Wellness offers nutrition counseling, chiropractic, massage, body work, CryoTherapy and much more. Allow Amy and South Coast Wellness to help guide you on the path of improved health!