Took a stab at rebuilding the brakes. Make sure that you put the grooved rubber ring on the top and the flat sided ring on the bottom, which I did not do and had to redo them. I made a video of the errors made.
This is my first shot at doing this with the camera going, not too bad but I think I should set it up in different angles next time. Took out the rear engine mount to replace the worn out mounts. I did break the bushing trying to get that in so I drilled a little bit of the metal away and got the other one in. I do not think it will take away from its stability, however, I am going to try to get another one in without having to drill. If it does do something with its stability I can always order that piece again it is $48.00 from VB. I did notice that the bottom 2 holes were for bolts and they had been taken out so I now have those things on order. Going to do a video on the dashboard. I got it back and put the gauges in and it looks nice.
Created 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
|Category||Auto & Vehicles|
Working on my 1974 1/2 MG MGB, going to different places out and about in Colorado, showing off our wonderful corgi's Ozzie and Abbie, and hopefully we can learn a thing or two.