Join the Peace Movement at http://unify.org/
September 21st is the International Day of Peace. And this year is UNIFY's 7th year bringing people together for World Peace.
We are so inspired by all the amazing activities, events, and media being created by organizations, event producers and individuals around the world.
Add your self on World Peace Events Map
UNIFY is now gathering Peace Day Events from around the world!
• Please look on our World Peace Map to see if there is a Peace Day Event in your region, and join it :)
• If there isn't one near you, consider creating one.
Here are some ideas of what your simple Peace Day Event could look like:
1. Create a Meditation Flash Mob somewhere in your city
2. Invite 5 people over for dinner and hold an intention for Peace
3. Create a World Peace Dance Party with your friends
4. Organize a spontaneous Peace Day Vigil
5. Think of your favorite magical people and get creative for peace!
UPLOAD YOUR EVENT TO THE MAP
Tune In to the World Peace Broadcast
Did you know, UNIFY is producing a global broadcast for World Peace Weekend, September 21-23? We are coordinating three days of programming with our global partners and collaborators.
This massive undertaking of awesomeness will include: live interviews, meditations, sound healings, transmissions, experiential activities, and videos that will share the sweet vibrations of peace around the world.
Save these links, add September 21-23 to your calendar, and look out for the schedule and details, coming soon :)
NOW IS THE TIME TO UNIFY
Never before have more people on the face of the planet been a part of a global movement for peace.
Please join us. We love you.
~ THE UNIFY TEAM
At UNIFY, we conduct Global Synchronized Meditations and Collective Social Impact Campaigns to do our part in creating Peace On Earth. We unite communities to elevate consciousness on Peace Day, Yoga Day, World Water Day, Earth Day, and more.
Created 2 years, 4 months ago.
|Category||Spirituality & Faith|
Unify Global Synchronized Moments Prayer, Meditation, Silence