Written by me... wanted to try something new.
I was doing sixty-five
When you decided
It was our time to die
You hooked left
Our eyes interlocked
Our bodies liberated
From the clock
Free from questions
Free from pains
Free from desires
Free from being slaves
Free from debt
Free from the passions
Free from mortality
Now back to the ashes
Is this the end?
My baby girls wedding
My family members hugs
The feeling of laughter
The beauty of nature
Back in time
Stuck in space
Asleep once more
And soon hate
I don’t mind anymore
That life can be painful
Near death taught me
That bliss is obtainable
And for this lesson
I just want to thank you
Real freedom is freedom from the attention.
Do you agree or disagree with pulling troops from Syria? Let's discuss.
I hope this helps you formulate your own opinion.
- The pioneers were more mentally fit than us
- We've offloaded our brains to the cloud
- Is tech dependence stifling creativity?
- Ada Lovelace and the invention of the "computing machine"
- Are we living in the Black Mirror universe?
- Transforming into a vampire thought experiment
- The information age has been similar to the Industrial Revolution
- The Internet turned the lights on—corruption is being exposed
- We live in a fragile state of existence
- Are we losing faith in all things?
- Could a global crisis unite us?
Created 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Hello stranger. If you are here then you truly must be lost.
A little about me—I am a proud dad, full stack developer, geoliberterian, brazilian jiu-jitsu student, and co-host of the GiveMeBackMySon! Podcast.