(PC) Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo X - play as Akuma & Ryu
(MAME) Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - 01 - Ryu vs Akuma
(MAME) Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - 03 - Dee Jay
(MAME) Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - 02 - Fei Long
(SNES) Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - 04...took me much longer than expected (non legit play save state)p2
- I cut down the boss battle, is pretty static after playing stacks of times.
- used the save state at the boss cause I didn't want to redo the level, possibly now can do it without the save state. Might try it some time.
(SNES) Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - 03 - Loop 1 Complete!
Now that Loop 1 is complete and we know what occurs...hopefully Loop 2 will be more successful.
(SNES) Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - 01 - How hard will this be?... yes this is hard :(
The up and down shot are gone!
back to the drawing board...
(MAME) Ghouls 'n Ghosts - 01 - Loops 1 and 2...so easy!
This game is very lenient, could say easier than the Mega Drive versions in some spots.
Next up "Super Ghouls 'n Goblins".
(Mega Drive) Ghouls 'n Ghosts - 02 - Let' go Loop 2! - Done and Dusted
Even easier than loop 1 when you know what your doing.
Let's try the MAME vers. when we have some time.
(MAME) Ghost 'N Goblins - 05 - Let's start Loop 2...and finished with 1 save state...
:( had to use the save state at the 2x Satans... I don't think I can single run it.
Might try again stage 6 just off gloating perks.
(MAME) Ghost 'N Goblins - 03 - 2x Satans can be beat
Beaten from the save point, I am happy with this result. We can move onto loop 2.
The odds of beating 2 Satens are still pretty low but I have a better strat now, still RNG is a killer. You never know what it will throw at you.
(3DSEN) - Ghost 'N Goblins - 09 - 2nd Loop- Finale
This game is finished no more!
(3DSEN) - Ghost 'N Goblins - 08 - 2nd Loop - RNG Hell!
1 Step closer to the end:D
(3DSEN) - Ghost 'N Goblins - 07 - 2nd Loop - Goin back in!
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 18 - 2nd Round - Stage 5 - Legend - Final
Alright we are at end game.
The bee is near the end of the clip no need to time code it. It was in the Hell Hole randomly got it.
Hope you guys enjoyed the game, I definitely did and will get back to the previous games some time.
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 16 - 2nd Round - Stage 5 Hell Hole Hunting Loop 1 - Legend
Final of the loop 1 Hell Holes, now for the loop 2 bees and Hell Hole.
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 15 - 2nd Round - Stage 4 - Legend
I forgot to edit out the waiting time... all bees acquired
1:25 - x2 bees walk forward from start
2:45 - x3 bees shoot downwards when the rising platform is low ding noise
3:42 - x2 bees walk forward on long platform will just appear
6:58 - x3 bees riding platform up to next level will appear
8:20 - random chest bee
11:20 - x2 hit right side spike, watch out for security eye (top level)
17:58 - x3 bees walk on lowering platform will reveal bees (top level)
21:40 - x2 bees walk on bottom floor pillar with eye on it will reveal bees (bottom level)
24:05 - black chest location
25:35 - hell pit location (get your gold armor and cross bow, makes this way easier...unless you get the vulture one which is way better)
54:15 - hell hole beaten got bee
56:24 - x2 bees walk right on middle level going to swamp lavae area (middle level)
56:40 - black chest location (DEMON ORB separate orb)
56:45 - x3 bees hit downwards on the Giant Lavae back when it is lowered
missed - hidden chest bee when beaten Giant Lavae at top of lift hit top will reveal chest random chest bee (see end of video)
58:18 - bee appears in teeth area when walking forward
1:06:18 - x2 when the teeth boarder goes to top area, walk towards guillotine will appear
1:06:35 - x3 when teeth boarder lowers 2nd guillotine middle section hit and will reveal bees
1:28:40 - x2 bees will appear on last bit when shrunken teeth boarder area with giant zombies when you jump on top right at the beginning
1:33:40 - hidden chest bee evaded me
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 14 - 2nd Round - Loop 1 Playing around in Hell Holes - Legend
Going through Hell Holes Loop 1 just in case I missed doing
currently Stages 1a, 1b, 2a and 2b
I can't remember if I got a demon orb prior :(
Loop 2 Hell Holes are up to date... I recommend doing the Hell Holes 1st time around as 2nd time the levels are a tad harder
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 12 - 2nd Round - Stage 2a - bee hunting
last remaining bees
2 are together and 1 is random chest (got lucky)
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 12 - 2nd Round - Stage 2a - Legend
most bees found in this and another clip will be made with the 3 remaining bees.
2:11 - first part of stage going up left side will spawn
3:31 - when taking middle route walking to right side of up/down platform
4:00 - shoot the wooden box going into next area
4:37 - shot the piranha plant then keep shooting up bee will reveal
4:51 - jump over the small block at the end of the town area will appear
6:04 - random chest bee
10:41 - random chest bee
13:33 - walk on the middle platform in the tentacle building will appear
14:00 - walk on the top right of building will spawn bee
16:53 - x2 bees on outside of building if don't take Hell hole
23:15 - Black chest - bottom right
24:00 - Hell hole on left side top after killing wizard in chest - 26:48 bee obtained
27:24 - shoot downwards in hole
27:32 - run over pillar will appear
28:56 - will appear when going up ladder to troll hotel
29:48 - appears when walking into building
31:11 - shot 4th floor empty room wall with fire above it will reveal bee on top floor (better to get if on other floor if don't have net...you will miss it)
32:08 - climbing ladder to 4th floor will reveal bee in middle
47:17 - when climbing the left side of the floating bricks outside
48:48 - x2 bees at top of tower will spawn
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 11 - 2nd Round - Stage 1b - bee hunting - Legend
Getting the remaining 2 bees and black chest and hell hole with bee
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 11 - 2nd Round - Stage 1b - Legend
1:00 - just walk forward will appear
3:06 - hit the locked skeleton on right of ladder
* 7:00 - hit the locked skeleton before ground slide from bottom
7:00 - go down ground slide will appear
9:18 - random chest bee
18:16 - walk backwards from crumbling floor
18:42 - hit bottom of guillotine will appear above
19:36 - random chest bee same chest as first random chest bee
*Guillotine part DON'T DESTROY THE CHEST it is a platform
25:14 missed - Umbral Bee #5: Attack the upper part of the guillotine mentioned in the entry above to spawn a chest in the gap between the upper levels of the stone wall.
Climb up the ladder on the right to reach the upper level, then use the chest as a platform to cross over to the other side.
This Bee will spawn when you walk to the left side of that left platform.
Hell hole after 2nd stage drop after guillotines stay on left
40:52 - jump over whole will appear
48:42 - go up the left hill jump over tomb trap to the right then jump back to the left side 2 bees will appear
*PIG PEN AREA TENTICLES RIGHT SIDE BRIDGE
1:05:15 missed - Umbral Bee #7: In the area with the split path after the windy area, take the lower right path.
Climb the ladder on the far right to get to the wooden bridge above, then fall between the gap in the bridge to spawn this Bee below.
1:06:57 - sliding down the hill to the large waterfall will appear, need to make the jump
1:30:28 - going down the left side at the bottom will appear top
* 2 ding points wall by ladder (chest) and also cliff edge below by boss tunnel might need to hit from lower platform (?)
1:46:03 - boss tunnel hit the end wall
Hell Pit Bee
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 10 - 2nd Round - Stage 1a - bee hunting 1
Getting the remaining bees...and some fun bits
(3DSEN) Ghost 'N Goblins - 05 - Final Stage - Round 2 - Let's do it the correct way
Skipping pt 4 as no progress it is on YT if you really want to check it out.
Redone for credibility, no save state used just luck....still took me so long.
Ready for 2nd run some time...
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 08 - Stage 4 - Pass - Attempt 2.5
- Let's get onto the boss Round 1
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 07 - Stage 4 - Failed - Attempt 2... more like bee hunting
Let's just get those last bees
41:16 - bottom right slug after defeat
1:22:28 - mouth area pass 2nd guillotine
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 09 - Stage 5 - The End?
- Bee locations
1:20 - 2nd swaying platform fire pooper
2:44 - after the 1st troll boss climb the big ladder will appear near the top
15:00 - up ladder after Green Cyclopes battle to the 2nd area
36:51 42:00 (better shot)- go up the left side of the 2nd area of the fire foxes
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 05 - Stage 3 - bee hunting 3
last bee in the area was in candle cave... literally above the first candle
Bee Hunting 3
- the bee is found above the first candle in the cave shoot upwards and make a dash to the right, don't fall in the holes
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 03 - Stage 2b - bee hunting
Had 3 remaining bees to find.
Here are this stages Bee locations
- Stage 2a (first check point) (10 bees)
- Ice area in middle
- Ice area top right box can be hit plant on top of it
- Ice area end jump below wodden walk to the left of the edge
- Fog Buiding left side top of building
- Broken down fog building when screen split near top section
- Stage 2a (second check point)
- Ogra building basement level with 2 Ogras
- Ogra building midway going down the ladder
- Ogra building (I did challenge way) from the top level go down and shoot to the right, the bee will appear on the top level
- Floating platforms last platform will reveal a drop down jump
- Golem Ogre Boss go to the right bottom floor appears on 2nd floor
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 03 - Stage 2b - bee hunting
Here are all the locations of Bees in this stage, just had the 1 remaining
- Stage 2b (first check point) (10 bees)
- Middle of first sand platform
- Windy desert broken wooden sign
- disappearing sand bridge hill
- after fire brand on jumping platforms
- Stage 2b (second check point)
- end of firefox area wall before door hit wall
- bat room drop down from door and raise the platform
- bat room second big cog in middle
- top level jumper middle platform to left at start
- top level jumper before you climb the ladder to boss room
(SWITCH) Ghost 'N Goblin's Resurrection - 02 - Stage 1b - 1st Gold Armor
* 11/03/2021 - found earlier Gold Armor
- Activate the 1st Tomb trap by standing on it and it will reveal (break it open)
- At the 1st wall that crumbles you can jump from that side and do a jump onto the middle and I think the next chest will spawn (break it open)
- Hit the skull in the vice to reveal the 3rd one above the ladder break it open and Gold Armor should be Gold. I did it on 1st try with Normal Amor on if not you will get normal armor.
(ANESE) - Ghost 'N Goblins - 01 - test driving
- Another cool emulator wanted to show you, this saves the memory and can extend the screen once already shown... If you don''t die you will only see the back :D. This emulator last update was in 2018 and I dont' think can save state.
(MAME) Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting - 04 - M.Bison - (bosses only)
recorded date: 23/12/2015
(MAME) Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting - 02 - Vega - (bosses only)
recorded date: 23/12/2015