Have you ever had fresh Mozzarella? I am not talking about the brick style Mozzarella you can buy in the Grocery Store and grate to top your Pizza. I am talking the fresh white soft Italian Mozzarella that you can make and eat right away. Traditional the Mozzarella is made from Buffalo Milk, but since we don't have any here in Canada we use Jersey Milk.
In this instructional video, Petra shows you how to make Quick Mozzarella in minutes, using the Water Bath method. So you are able to create a traditional Italian Caprese Salad the same day or a delicious Pizza, just minutes after you made your Mozzarella. There will be another Video on the Salad and how we bake Pizza in a Wood Fired Oven fairly soon.
• 4 Liter of Organic whole Jersey Milk (non Homogenized, non Ultra Pasteurized)
• 1 1/2 Tsp Citric Acid dissolved in 1 cup / 250 ml cold – non chlorinated Water
• 1/4 Tsp single strength Rennet mixed into 1/4 cup / 60 ml cold – non chlorinated Water
• 1/4 cup Sea Salt
• Stainless Steel Pot, or Steamer Pan – if you use the Steamer Pan you will need a set up with a Water Bath and a Sous Vide.
• Curd Knife
• Slotted Spoon
• Measuring Spoons
• Measuring Cups
For the Stretching:
• A Pot to heat the Water (4 Liter) or the Whey if you decide to use it.
• A Bowl of Ice Water
• A Handheld Strainer
• A Spoon
If you would like to connect, here are our social media links:
Here are some more Videos you might like:
👉 How you can easily make German Braided Sweet Bread aka -Hefezopf- : https://www.bitchute.com/video/8smO2GR4AvP8/
👉 DIY - Wood Fired Pizza Oven build with Firebricks: https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/g1qzq2UsdErB/
Ideas for your Garden:
👍 DIY - Flow Through Vermicomposting Bin : https://www.bitchute.com/video/pTUcAMp1sCIB/
👍 Build Your Own Sub - Irrigated Planter / Wicking Bed Part 1 : https://www.bitchute.com/video/IKs6eLoHmXSK/