#chocolatecity

♪ We're Going To Chocolate City (Free Stuff For Evermore) ♪ By Allan The Barber Shop Guy - Music Song Parody Black Crime Violence Riot Reparation Attack Cops BLM antifa
albert_the_barber_shop_guy channel = https://www.bitchute.com/channel/jwIJGXKSyG0Y/

5 months, 3 weeks ago

Colin Flaherty author of (Don't Make the Black Kids Angry) commentary news - Police Cop attacked by mob in Baltimore trying to set criminal free. Kicked on ground will trying to make arrest - Video evidence documented African american gang teen violence crime robbery sexual assault rape attack murder kidnap knockout game community dysfunction terrorize neighborhoods destroy property ruin everything. racial demographics studies science on the ground altercations

US Mail: Colin Flaherty 712 W. 26th Street Wilmington, De. 19802

1 year, 3 months ago

Author Colin Flaherty Commentary Video "'I lived that day all over again for nothing:' Widow of slain Baltimore man laments acquittal in case" "West Philly beer deli owner stunned by plea deal for gunman who shot him" black mob violence murder robbery shootings plea barging reduced prison sentence jail time Chocolate City District Attorney
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-michael-bailey-acquitted-20181109-story.html
Lillian Reed The Baltimore Sun
November 9, 2018
When Tina Forrester’s husband was shot and killed in 2017 outside of the Baltimore Tattoo Museum, she made him a silent promise to never stop fighting to see justice for his death.

But Forrester said her hopes dimmed last month when a jury acquitted a man of the only charges filed in connection with her husband’s death.

“I lived that day all over again for nothing,” she said.

A jury acquitted Michael Bailey, 30, of the 2600 block of Ashland Ave., at a trial that relied heavily on video footage leading up to and of the killing. Bailey had been charged with first- and second-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and other counts related to possession of a firearm, according to court records.

On Dec. 17, 2017, Jim Forrester, a local rock musician who worked as a body piercer, had stepped outside the museum and shop in the 1500 block of Eastern Ave. about 7:36 p.m. to call his wife when he was shot in the chest, according to police.

Bailey told investigators that he was one of the two men pictured in surveillance footage captured near the scene of the crime that night, said his defense attorney Christopher Purpura.

In the footage released publicly in January, Bailey can be seen carrying a coffee cup in one hand and a cigarette in another — a detail Purpura said proves Bailey was not holding the gun when the murder occurred.

“Unfortunately for the state, they were never able to arrest the person we think was responsible for the shooting,” Purpura said. “The detectives did a thorough investigation and identified Mr. Bailey as an individual that was present. The video evidence was fairly clear he wasn't the shooter.”

Tina Forrester said the footage was blurry and not clear enough to show whether Bailey or the second man was the shooter.

Bailey cooperated with law enforcement to identify himself in the footage but said he could not identify the second man, who the defense argued pulled the trigger, Purpura said.

A second individual has not been charged in the case.

Forrester disagreed with the jury’s decision, particularly on the charge of conspiracy to commit murder, she said through tears Friday.

“I agree they could not prove definitively he was the shooter, but he should have gotten some time for being complicit,” she said.

http://www2.philly.com/philly/news/crime/philly-beer-deli-owner-shooting-gunman-krasner-plea-sentence-20181115.html
by Julie Shaw, Updated: November 15, 2018
A would-be robber who shot and critically wounded a former West Philadelphia beer deli owner in May was sentenced to 3½ to 10 years in state prison Thursday as part of a plea deal that was approved by prosecutors — and that left his victim stunned.

Under the agreement, the District Attorney's Office dropped attempted murder and other charges against the defendant, Jovaun Patterson, 29. The hearing took about two minutes before Common Pleas Court Judge Rayford Means and apparently happened without any prior notification to the victim or his family.

"No one called, no one sent me a letter," the former deli owner, Mike Poeng, 50, said in an interview. In a text message, his nephew Rich Poeng, 32, called the plea agreement and sentence "pretty outrageous."

Patterson, of the 5400 block of Delancey Street in West Philadelphia, pleaded guilty to charges of aggravated assault, robbery, and possession of an instrument of crime.

About 1:30 p.m. May 5, Patterson, armed with an AK-47, approached Mike Poeng outside his KCJ Inc. store at 54th and Spruce Streets while Poeng was washing his car. Patterson tried to push Poeng into his store in an attempt to rob it while Poeng's wife and sons were inside.

The store's outdoor surveillance video showed Patterson punching Poeng and the deli owner fighting back — even spraying his attacker with his water hose — before Patterson shot him in the right hip.

2 years, 5 months ago

Colin Flaherty Commentary Video "Police looking for home invasion suspect who got into young girl's bed" "Kings of Indy: Two years in, life on the Near Eastside is nuanced" black mob violence murder sexual assault attacks hostility chocolate city neighborhood racial differences. leftist legacy media denial deceit delusion
https://www.wthr.com/article/police-looking-home-invasion-suspect-who-got-young-girls-bed
EMILY LONGNECKER PUBLISHED: NOV 7TH, 2018 - 6:54PM (EST)UPDATED:
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - Police are looking for a man who broke into a home and got into bed with a 10-year-old girl.

Surveillance video shows the man peeking through windows outside the home before breaking in.

The video makes Marcum's blood run cold, especially since the man is still out there.

"Is he out there watching us or is he going to come back or what? You never know what people think anymore," she said

She told police the suspect was a black male who was about 30 years old, standing 5'10" and weighing about 210 pounds. He was wearing a white t-shirt, orange stocking cap and gray Jordan tennis shoes. The man fled before the homeowner could call police. The security camera video shows he may have left the scene on a bicycle.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2015/05/16/kings-indy-two-years-life-near-eastside-nuanced/27402335/
Robert King, [email protected] Published 7:02 a.m. ET May 16, 2015
Reporter Robert King moved with his family from the suburbs to the Near Eastside. Two years later, he says life in the much-maligned area of the city is more complicated than most understand.

2 years, 5 months ago

Colin Flaherty Commentary Video "Police arrest one man more than 40 times" Black mob criminality violence car theft repeat offenders jail time long rap sheets recidivism criminal justice reform Atlanta chocolate city myth of black victimization crime rates

ATLANTA - Arrested not just once, not twice, not even three times. Demarco Presley has been arrested more than 40 times over the last 18 years.

Presley has been arrested again, accused of stealing a car. In fact, records show that many of his arrests were for theft. Now the district attorney has filed a motion to have him classified as a repeat offender. And people who live in the area where the crimes were committed say more needs to be done to keep offenders in jail.

Now, this first came to light because the Atlanta Police Chief brought up the situation. Now, even though Presley is classified basically as a nonviolent offender, one community leader says the type of crimes being committed has an impact on her neighborhood. Demarco Presley needs to be treated as a serious offender. That is what Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said in a motion earlier this week about the 38-year-old man who has been in and out of jail since the early 2000s. The rap sheet is long, the mugshots numerous enough to fill an album. Police have a problem with this kind of case. Presley is essentially a non-violent thief.

“The courts don't prosecute. They don't prosecute if we get somebody out of a stolen car. They don't prosecute if we get someone breaking into a car. You see the graphic on the repeat offenders, it's a very real issue. You have got one person with 45 arrest cycles,” said Chief Erika Shields, Atlanta Police Department.

“My reaction to that is ‘how's it working for you.’ I think what we have to do is look at these repeat offenders and look at the effect that it's something on the morale of the APD, who are consistently catching the same criminals over and over again,” said Anna Walsh, Concerned Citizens United.

Now back to the Howard motion, in plain language, it states that Presley is an extreme repeat offender and the recidivism law should apply to him when his next time in court comes up on October 9.

So, what does that recidivism mean, repeat offender? That means when a case is resolved, whatever that punishment is given by the judge, that will be real time. It will be like in the federal system. You get five years; you serve five years.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-arrest-one-man-more-than-40-times
POSTED: OCT 04 2018 11:26PM EDT
VIDEO POSTED: OCT 04 2018 07:02PM EDT

2 years, 6 months ago

Colin Flaherty Commentary Video "Teen arrested following fights at Marina Auto Stadium" Chocolate School Football Games - Argy Bargy, Large fights, Riots, Chaos, Mayhem, Attacks Even During the Day
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC-TV) - Update:
A Rochester teen walked into Strong Memorial Hospital with at least one cut wound to his upper body on Saturday. Police say the 17-year-old's injury may have been sustained at the Marina Auto Stadium.

With regards to the fights in the surrounding area after the game ended, two additional arrests were made for a total of three, all for disorderly conduct.
https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/local-news/police-investigating-fights-at-marina-auto-stadium/1448301416
Posted: Sep 15, 2018 06:03 PM EDT
Updated: Sep 16, 2018 07:41 AM EDT

2 years, 6 months ago

Colin Flaherty Commentary Video "Store owners fed up with group of teens they say is terrorizing businesses" The black teens in Atlanta Georgia are accused of stealing food, vandalizing their" businesses and threatening employees. shoplifting black crime hostility violence criminal justice reform
https://www.ajc.com/video/local-video/store-owners-fed-with-group-teens-they-say-terrorizing-businesses/u4nrP4Jm6EimG0R5VqEPRK/
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/store-owners-fed-up-with-group-of-teens-they-say-is-terrorizing-businesses/829380692
By: Michael Seiden Updated: Sep 8, 2018 - 4:38 PM
ATLANTA - Several business owners along Peachtree Street in midtown say they are fed up with a group of teens they say are terrorizing their stores.

Seiden had just finished his interview Friday night with the general manager of a Jimmy John's when Channel 2 photojournalist Brandon Bryant recognized the kids from the smartphone video.

“They were saying that you guys go in there and knock stuff over. I mean that's their story," Seiden asked one of the teens.

“That's stereotyping," he replied.

“I just come down here to chill. I’m a grown man and I drink. There’s a lot of places you can go and have fun at in Midtown,” one of the teens said.

According to several witnesses Seiden spoke with, the teens have been riding around town on electric scooters, terrorizing numerous businesses along Peachtree Street in midtown Atlanta for weeks.

“They knocked gift cards on the floor. They’re splattered all over the floor. I don’t think my managers and employees should have to deal with that,” said Romel Nilus, who is the general manager of a Jimmy Johns sandwich restaurant. “Doesn’t matter what we say. If we say anything, they start yelling, cursing or knock stuff off the counter."

2 years, 8 months ago

Colin Flaherty Commentary Video "Longtime County Teacher Edward Kitlowski: Parents Lied to About Safety" black school violence and non discipline. Chocolate City Schools. Parents Lied to About the Dangers. Education Board. no child left behind. suspension rates. black teen student behavior violence crime
https://foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/longtime-county-teacher-parents-lied-to-about-safety
by Chris Papst Wednesday, July 18th 2018
A former Baltimore County teacher says parents are being lied to concerning their kid’s safety in public schools.

After spending 33 years teaching in Baltimore County classrooms, Ed Kitlowski is now running for County School Board. He’s frustrated, because during his career, he saw how student discipline has changed and the effects it had.

“The lie is that what we're doing is working,” says Kitlowski, who states parents are being lied to.

Kitlowski says No Child Left Behind, passed in 2001, drastically changed public education because it shifted the focus to data. For example, Project Baltimore investigated suspension rates. We found in-school and out-of-school suspensions, statewide, have plummeted 58 percent since 2007. Kitlowski says student behavior didn’t improve, the discipline just stopped because principals wanted their school’s data to look better.

“One school I was at, the principal made a policy of not suspending students. Didn't broadcast that to the student body, but after a while the students start to see. Well, so and so did this really bad behavior, and nothing happened to him. I'm gonna see what I can do,” says Kitlowski.

He recalls a time, 25 years ago, when a student called him a “stupid jerk.” He still has the paperwork showing the kid was reprimanded, and his parents were called to the school for a meeting. Towards the end of his career, Kitlowski says a student brought a knife to class. The weapon was taken, but the student was not disciplined.

fter he says he was kicked, punched and sworn at during the latter part of his career, Kitlowski retired in 2016. Now, as a school board candidate, he says it’s time to shift the focus from data back to students and tell parents what’s really happening inside their kid’s school.

“Teachers aren't trained to deal with a lot of the discipline problems they're seeing,” he says. “I find that there's a lack of transparency about what's happening, and Project Baltimore seemed to be looking at that and bringing some transparency.”

2 years, 8 months ago

Colin Flaherty Commentary Video on black people checking doors and robbing cars. Also News "Iraq war veteran, father of 2 killed in Hoover identified" and "Charleston Wells found not guilty in death of Hoover father, veteran Mike Gilotti"

http://www.wbrc.com/story/30887987/iraq-war-veteran-father-of-2-killed-in-hoover-identified/
By Julie Rockett, Melynda Schauer, and Rick Journey | January 5, 2016 at 2:27 PM CST - Updated July 2 at 6:40 AM
Gilotti's wife said she worried about his safety every day he served in Iraq. He came home safely only to have his life taken as he walked out of their front door, six days before their eighth wedding anniversary.

Hoover police believe Gilotti's death may be connected to a series of at least 10 car break-ins that were reported in the same neighborhood.

Hoover police spokesperson Captain Gregg Rector said the 33-year-old homeowner was fatally shot as he was leaving for the gym. Rector said it's possible Gilotti may have encountered someone who was trying to break into cars on his street.

Rector said Gilotti was shot once in the upper body, collapsed in front of his home and died at the scene.

Rector said the victim's wife called 911 to report the shooting. After police began to investigate the homicide, they began getting the reports of car break-ins.

All 10 of the break-ins investigated so far happened to cars that were unlocked, Captain Rector said. Police on the scene of the homicide discovered some of the car break-ins and others were reported by neighbors in the area.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/05/jury_in_trial_of_teen_charged.html
By Kent Faulk Updated May 19, 2017; Posted May 19, 2017
A jury has acquitted Charleston Wells of murder in the 2016 shooting death of Hoover resident Mike Gilotti, a veteran and father of two.

Wells will not have to serve any prison time on those break-in convictions. Instead, he will be sentenced to probation under Alabama sentencing guidelines at his July 18 sentencing on the breaking and entering charges. Tolbert said.

2 years, 8 months ago