Jürgen Graf Holocaust Propaganda for the Kalergi Plan
Graf and his colleague Carlo Mattogno wrote a book “Concentration Camp Majdanek—A Historical and Technical Study” available here: http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=5 on which this talk is largely based.
Introduction to the book “CONCENTRATION CAMP MAJDANEK” can be read here: https://barnesreview.org/pdf/05-ccm-intro.pdf
Some key points from his talk includes;
• The pile of shoes shown to this day at Majdanek from allegedly murdered inmates were actually shoes received for repair from the Front at the cobbler’s workshop on field 6,
• The book “Maidanek in alle Ewigkeit” written by the German Jew Josef Burg stated there were no “Execution Gas chambers” at Majdanek. (note this book can be read online here: http://vho.org/D/miae/index.html here: https://codoh.com/library/document/maidanek-in-alle-ewigkeit/de/ and here: https://archive.org/details/BurgJosefMaidanekInAlleEwigkeit1979138S)
• On Apr 30th 1942 SS Obergruppenführer Oswald Pohl wrote to Himmler: “The war has brought about a visible change in the structure of the concentration camps and fundamentally altered their tasks as to the employment of the prisoners. Increasing the figure of inmates for security, educational or preventative reasons alone is no longer of paramount importance. The emphasis has shifted to the economic aspect.”
• On Dec 28th, 1942, Richard Glücks, Concentration Camps Inspector stated in a circular sent to all Camp Commanders: “the first camp doctors have to ensure by all means at their disposal that the mortality figures in the individual camps drastically decrease. The camp doctors have to supervise the nourishment of the prisoners more carefully than before and they have to make suggestions for improvement in accordance with the orders of the camp administration. The Reichsfueher SS has ordered the mortality to be lowered at any cost” This is completely at odds with the supposed “Extermination” policy touted by the Holocaust industry.
• As a result of this order overall camp mortalities reduced by 80% after 8 months.
• The Majdanek camp is open and visible from all sides from the surrounding area, a strange location to build a “ secret death camp”,
• The peak number of inmates at Madjanek was never greater than 23,000,
• The alleged victim death count varies widely and are not based on any scientific or historical basis as follows;
o 1.7mill Soviet claim when liberated in July 1944,
o 1.5mill Soviet claim during Nuremburg trial,
o 1.38mill Lucy Davidovich,
o 360,000 Lea Rosch and Eberhard Jaeckel,
o 250,000 Wolfgang stefro,
o 235,000 Official Polish Government (1992),
o 200,000+ West German tribunal (which organised the Dusseldorf trials),
o 125,000 Harom Weis, (Jewish victims only)
o 120,000 Martin Gilbert, (Jewish victims only)
o 50,000 Raoul Hilberg, (Jewish victims only)
• The real victim death count (total for all) based on 8 wartime documents was
o Oct – Dec 1941: 700
o 1942: 1244
o 1943: 22339
o Jan – July 1944: 1900
• The vast majority of inmate deaths were caused by Typhus, TB and Dysentery due to poor hygiene, for example the barracks didn’t have running water until Autumn 1943,
• Documentation shows sick prisoners from other camps who were unable to work were transferred to Majdanek, completely at odds with the alleged National Socialist policy of extermination especially for "useless feeders",
• There are 7 alleged “gas chambers (GC)” at Majdanek;
o GC #7
was not noticed by the immediate postwar Polish/Soviet commission,
was “little used” as claimed by the Camp authorities years later i.e. euphemism for saying it was never used and this was no doubt done to maintain the lie that every crematorium has it's own GC,
has no artificial ventilation system which would have been necessary otherwise the gas would have spread to the neighbouring Morgue and Autopsy rooms,
has no blue spots evident (Prussian blue staining) characteristic of ZyklonB usage.
o GC’s #5 and #6 are allegedly located in a Barracks but the exact location is not known to this day!,
o GC’s #1, #2, #3 and #4 are located in Barrack 41, which contains the bathing and delousing rooms,
o Soviet journalist Konstantin Simonov's 1944 report only mentions gas pipes and not holes in the ceiling of these GC’s which is at odds with the later Polish/Soviet commission’s findings that ZyklonB was poured down holes in the ceiling,
o GC #1
is 17.1m2 in area and allegedly used CO gas or ZyklonB ,
no blue spots are evident which is characteristic of ZyklonB usage,
the two gas bottles which supposedly supplied the Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas are stamped with CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) which is not a toxic gas,
Due to length limitations in the description field, the above summary continues in the comments section.
Swiss revisionist Jürgen Graf and his Russian wife Olga at tea in London with His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson at the Kensington home of Lady Michèle Renouf, one day after the Bishop's 80th birthday
Mr Graf discusses his awakening to revisionism – what Prof. Arthur Butz asked of Lady Renouf, was it her "kamikaze leap into revisionism?", referring to her attendance at the London trial of British historian David Irving's libel case against his Jewish-American critic Deborah Lipstadt.
He summarises the revisionist case and recent developments, noting that courts in many European countries have ignored or sought to suppress scholarship. However in Russia (for the first time) a revisionist has not only been acquitted, but given financial compensation for wrongful prosecution.
By a remarkable coincidence, the conversation is interrupted by a telephone call from Lady Renouf's Berlin attorney Wolfram Nahrath, who brings news that the German authorities have just summonsed Lady Renouf for trial in Dresden on 15th May 2020.
Her alleged 'crime' is to have given an impromptu speech in Dresden two years earlier, about the real holocaust that was inflicted on that historic city by British and American bombs in February 1945, when countless thousands of civilians were burned alive.
Jürgen Graf also explains why it is disinformation to suggest that Adolf Hitler and National Socialist Germany regarded Slavic peoples as inferior or 'untermenschen'.
Jürgen Graf (1951) es un investigador, escritor y activista del Revisionismo del Holocausto, de origen suizo. Autor de 5 libros revisionistas, entre los que destaca "El Holocausto bajo la lupa", donde cuestiona la veracidad de los relatos de supuestos sobrevivientes y la historia oficial del Holocausto judío. Genio políglota, habla con fluidez al menos 15 idiomas. Se convirtió en un perseguido político a partir de 1998, cuando una corte suiza le procesó por el crimen de "negación del Holocausto". En noviembre de 2000 huyo a Irán. Actualmente vive en Rusia en compañía de su esposa, donde trabaja como traductor.
El Holocausto bajo la lupa es un libro del suizo Jürgen Graf que consiste en una recopilación de los argumentos revisionistas al estado de 1992. El autor llena un vacío, dado que los numerosos libros revisionistas tratan casi exclusivamente aspectos individuales del Holocausto, faltando hasta el momento una exposición integral del tema.
LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin (Deutsches Luftschiff Zeppelin 127) was a German passenger-carrying, hydrogen-filled rigid airship which flew from 1928 to 1937. It offered the first commercial transatlantic passenger flight service. Named after the German airship pioneer Ferdinand von Zeppelin, a count (Graf) in the German nobility, it was conceived and operated by Dr Hugo Eckener, the chairman of Luftschiffbau Zeppelin.
Graf Zeppelin made 590 flights totalling almost 1.7 million kilometres (over 1 million miles). It was operated by a crew of 36, and could carry 24 passengers. It was the longest and largest airship in the world when it was built. It made the first circumnavigation of the world by airship, and the first nonstop crossing of the Pacific Ocean by air; its range was enhanced by its use of Blau gas as a fuel. It was built using funds raised by public subscription and from the German government, and its operating costs were offset by the sale of special postage stamps to collectors, the support of the newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst, and cargo and passenger receipts.
After several long flights between 1928 and 1932, including one to the Arctic, Graf Zeppelin provided a commercial passenger and mail service between Germany and Brazil for five years. When the Nazi Party came to power, they used it as a propaganda tool. It was withdrawn from service after the Hindenburg disaster in 1937, and scrapped for military aircraft production in 1940.
The American newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst's media empire paid half the cost of the project to fly Graf Zeppelin around the world, with four staff on the flight; Drummond-Hay, Karl von Wiegand, the Australian explorer Hubert Wilkins, and the cameraman Robert Hartmann. Drummond-Hay became the first woman to circumnavigate the world by air.
Hearst stipulated that the flight in August 1929 officially start and finish at Lakehurst. Round-the-world tickets were sold for almost $3000 (equivalent to $45,000 in 2019), but most participants had their costs paid for them. The flight's expenses were offset by the carriage of souvenir mail between Lakehurst, Friedrichshafen, Tokyo, and Los Angeles. A US franked letter flown on the whole trip from Lakehurst to Lakehurst required $3.55 (equivalent to $53 in 2019) in postage.
Graf Zeppelin refuelled at Friedrichshafen, then continued across Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union to Tokyo. After five days at a former German airship shed that had been removed from Jüterbog and rebuilt at Kasumigaura Naval Air Station, Graf Zeppelin continued across the Pacific to California. Eckener delayed crossing the coast at San Francisco's Golden Gate so as to come in near sunset for aesthetic effect. The ship landed at Mines Field in Los Angeles, completing the first ever nonstop flight across the Pacific Ocean. The takeoff from Los Angeles was difficult because of high temperatures and an inversion layer. To lighten the ship, six crew were sent on to Lakehurst by aeroplane. The airship suffered minor damage from a tail strike and barely cleared electricity cables at the edge of the field. The Graf Zeppelin arrived back at Lakehurst from the west on the morning of 29 August, three weeks after it had departed to the east.
Flying time for the four Lakehurst to Lakehurst legs was 12 days, 12 hours, and 13 minutes; the entire circumnavigation (including stops) took 21 days, 5 hours, and 31 minutes to cover 33,234 km (20,651 mi; 17,945 nmi). It was the fastest circumnavigation of the globe at the time.
Eckener became the tenth recipient and the third aviator to be awarded the Gold Medal of the National Geographic Society, which he received on 27 March 1930 at the Washington Auditorium. Before returning to Germany, Eckener met President Herbert Hoover, and successfully lobbied the US Postmaster General for a special three-stamp issue (C-13, 14 & 15) for mail to be carried on the Europe-Pan American flight due to leave Germany in mid-May.Germany issued a commemorative coin celebrating the circumnavigation.