These needles have a tip measuring around .25 mm, they are used in the collection of drone spem and the artificial insemination of queen honey bees, this is a program that enables the controlled breeding of ones own honey bees, it is carried out to sellect the aquired genetics of calmer and cleaner bees, that are both easy to work with and show signs of self grooming of the troublesome Varroa mite, which in some cases drastically effecting the whole colony. There are many ways to do this, here is how I do it.
As a keen beekeeper I have enetered the world of bee breeding and the passtime of insemination of queen honey bees, this is done to acquire the best strains of insect that are both easy to work with and can recognise and clean out the troublesome Varroa Mite, which often wreaks havoc with many colonies, so much so it often ends in complete dissaster for those infected with the viruses the mite carry, here is a few variants of my own homemade equipment.
Hi everyone. I spent some time working on this project. It's a Honey Bee made from wood and resin. I really like how it came out. I hope you enjoy the video. A few things to mention. The 2 wood types I used for the Bee abdomen are walnut and poplar. The wings and eyes are made from resin. I also used a variety of tools from the wood lathe to the scroll saw just to mention a few. You will see how I make it in this video. Thanks again for dropping by.
The bee is highly esteemed in Indo-European traditions, occupying a privileged position above other animals. This is due to the symbolic significance of honey and mead.
The bee itself is most highly regarded by the Baltic people, whose pagan customs are thought to most closely resemble the original Aryan tradition. They honour the fertility god of bees, babilas, by housing bee hives in wooden effigies. The Lithuanians also have a Bee Goddess called Austeja.
Thanks to the help of our slave pool(ahem, "volunteers") we have put together some choice clips from the above week's more popular shows into one video for your enjoyment. Please enjoy! The Annotations will take you to a specific show for your enjoyment. Enjoy! Did we mention you should Enjoy?
1. One Third of all agricultural products World wide are pollinated by bees. If bees become extinct, there will most likely me a human famine and mass starvation.
2. The population of Bees in North America is about 10% of what it was just 50 or 60 years ago.
3. The Bee DNA is more statistically similar to Human DNA than any other insect's DNA.
4. Bees have a language that is communicated by movements. To the untrained eye these moves look similar to a dance choreography.
5. Bees have a historical beginning that is more ancient (i.e. longer ago in time) than Humans, primates, and even all the other mammals. Bees have a historical beginning that is more ancient than the grass.
6. Honey is the only pre-digested food that humans eat.