If you wish to action:
Object being modified by the action
Then please send an email request to [email protected].
I recently updated my laborlux research mocroscopes to an LED system using a10 watt LED chip and a second hand 24 volt fan, the power supply is an old cell phone charger supplying 12 volts,here is what I used and how it performs.
I used a 24 volt fan to keep the noise level to a minimum, but you could use a 12 volt fan which will run faster but create more background noise, with the 24 volt fan you can harly here it at all.
Streamed live 8th February 2019
- Mark Steele's court case with Gateshill Council late March to early April
- Yeovil's £14 Million LED street lights effect on motorists
- Bristol Student Union representative dismissed for claiming suicide was higher than officially reported
- Donald Tusk wonders if there is a special place in hell for those who led the UK to Brexit but have failed to prepare the country from it's departure
- Two and a half years since 17.4 million UK people voted to leave the EU
- EU's behaviour in France
- France and Germany's Aachan Treaty, a bilateral agreement within the EU and military unification
- EU have destroyed the economies of Spain, Greece, Portugal, Italy and Ireland.
- Ireland's 16.5 million Euro's per day just on interest of bailouts forced on them almost a decade ago
- Greece finance minister Yanis Varoufakis claims he was pressured to accept EU's bailout despite population's vote to reject EU's bailout terms
- UK's exit from the EU on 29th March
- Fracking companies putting pressure on government to increase the guidelines on seismic limits
- Javid MP in parliament to represent interests of global bankers
- MHRA's head of operations and former Surrey police officer went after David Noakes and his team
Coming soon ...