After a 10 year hiatus, at long last… Introversion.com is back.
What exactly is Introversion.com? I like to describe it as: AUDIO / VISUAL BLOG EXPERIENCE.
Unlike most bloggers, I’m not a writer at heart. (In fact, I hate writing.) I’m a designer. A motion graphics artist. An illustrator. A photographer. A filmmaker. A music producer. So… I created introversion.com as a means to:
1) tell the story of my life on a daily basis,
2) experiment with design, animation, music, video, art, and interactive techniques,
3) have a censorship-free platform to express my views as they continually evolve,
4) recommend everything (films, music, apps, gadgets, services, whatever) that has enriched my life in some form, and
5) have the opportunity to connect with people like you… curious souls who wish to not only understand life, but thoroughly enjoy it.
All that being said, I invite you to visit introversion.com to experience the site for yourself. If you just wanna see the videos, subscribe on YouTube and/or Bitchute... as I'll be posting most videos (that aren't censored) here.
I look forward to connecting with you in the 2020s.
★ INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/jaykaslo
★ FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/jaykaslo
★ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/jaykaslo
★ PINTEREST: https://pinterest.com/jaykaslo
★ VIMEO: https://vimeo.com/jaykaslo
★ YOUTUBE: https://youtube.com/jaykaslo
★ TIKTOK: https://vm.tiktok.com/gW2JhA/