In this video, I continue with work on my pond, showing the more difficult parts of the project. With the matted roots all gone, I needed to use some more appropriate tools to deal with the larger roots left behind. Also, with all the flat stones I pulled out over the course of dredging, I saw fit to rebuild the top of the dam. I had already done this once, but this time, I did it with better stones. There was still plenty of muck to dredge, but it's disappearing fast. The next video won't show any dredging at all, and likely won't include much on the pond itself, but instead making the area round it nicer.
If you enjoy watching skinny Russian boys (not shirtless, sorry) digging in the muck for half an hour, than this is the video for you! By the way, this footage is already almost a month old (10 May is when I actually did the work documented here), but I kept putting off doing anything with it. Since then, I have cleaned up a bit more, but I probably won't make any more dredging-only videos. I will definitely have more to show in the future, once the pond is clean and I can start tidying up around it.
21:17 - I found a frog
23:43 - I found a snake
30:21 - that weird noise in the background is my father grunting. He does that when he can't breath (seasonal allergies, I'm sure at least some of you sympathise).
Jack 47 auto-flower outdoor balcony grow. My second try growing cannabis using a minimal budget and sunlight.
This is Week 1 for my Jack 47 growing in the balcony. Not much happened, except that on day 6 I had a little accident at night. I left the plants inside and I didn’t tie the curtain. So next morning I found the curtain on top my of seedling and stem was all bent. However. After a day it was able to recover.
Amnesia auto-flower outdoor balcony grow. My first try ever trying to grow. I am using a minimal budget and sunlight.
For this week i gave my plant its first feeding. The nutrients will help the plant grow for the vegetative period. I use only organic fertilizers. Also, this week was quite cloudy and rainy so I only water it once during the week.
PLEASE READ BEFORE WATCHING, VOTING, OR COMMENTING I tried to use the GoPro app on my phone as a remote so that I knew what the camera was seeing when mounted on the head strap (first clip) or chest strap (remaining clips except the last one). However, as if getting it to connect in the first place wasn't enough of a fight, it wouldn't stay connected, and live preview was turned off as soon as I started recording. I got this blasted thing to work before, what happened?! Anyway, This attempt to film myself turned out to be a total bust, but maybe it at least gives you SOME idea as to how I proceeded with this portion of the project. If anyone has some insight as to how to deal with this stupid camera, please let me know before I destroy it out of frustration. I am completely open to the idea of camera glasses, but I need to know which model I should get. Reviews are strangely hard to find.
For those of you who don't follow me on Steemit, this is a slideshow of pictures of my pond, some of which were before I did any work on it this year, while the last few photos, as well as the video clips at the end, show you what I managed to get done today. As the weather improves, more and longer videos like this will show up until I get the entire waterway cleaned up.
Unlike my CAD tutorials and vlogs, there will be little to no talking in any of my outdoor videos.