Just a couple friends and I goin for a ride. In a pickup truck. Not my favorite way to travel, but it's a lot faster than walkin. Guess what followed me home.
Archer's Lookout Tower: finishing off with Agrax Earthshade over the structure and lashing to give it that weathered dirty look, and help protect the paint. The thread work took me most of a day, so sorry I couldn't show you. But I did include a small demonstration.
Featured music: 2112, by RUSH
Archer's Lookout Tower: used Celestra Grey base to highlight all the sunny sides of the tower structure and the pongee spikes, and dabbed a little ot fallen branches for oak moss detail.
1. Stonehenge, by Spinal Tap
2. Heaven & Hell, by Black Sabbath (Dio)
3. Battle Of Evermore, by Led Zeppelin
- Archer's Lookout Tower: Applying the topcoat of Athonian Camoshade. Approximate drying time, longer than i'm willing to record.
- Tree Lord: Gluing the mounting screw to the standing foot of the Treant to line up with the hole in the base.
lost the real episode three somewhere between camera and website. so you don't get to see me paint the Mournfang brown base.
Featured model: Archer's Lookout Tower, Stormvermin Fur layer over woody roots and detritus.
Featured song: Tomhet, by Burzum.
A quick video showing the scenery near Fort Augustus in Scotland. Fort Augustus (57.14319°N 4.68066°W) is a settlement in the parish of Boleskine and Abertarff, at the south-west end of Loch Ness, Scottish Highlands. The village has a population of around 646 (2001).
For more info and pictures about this place, check out my Steemit page: https://steemit.com/landscapephotography/@epicdave/fort-augustus-loch-ness-walk-around-scotland