A re-examination of the structure of the Living Cell. Made by Harold Hillman, Director of the Unity Laboratory of Applied Neurobiology in 1977.
Recommended read for context: "Biology as Dogma | The Age Monthly Review, Vol. 9, No. 4, July 1989, p. 13"
"Hillman questions whether the electron microscope really shows what cells are like, because of what is done to the cells beforehand. The electron microscope can't be used to look directly at living cells in the human brain, for example. The cells have to be prepared. That means they are cut from the organism, treated with powerful chemicals, subjected to a very low pressure and bombarded with electrons, thereby heating the cells to several hundred degrees." ..
.. "Hillman's Letter to Students of Biology of the Twenty First Century is intended to convey the message that biology, like all sciences, should not be treated as dogma. But what it shows most of all is that biology is both taught and treated as dogma by biologists. In saying this, what matters is less whether Hillman's biology is right or wrong, but the nasty and intolerant way in which the biological community has responded to it. " ... " (Harold Hillman's book was later published under a different title: The Case for New Paradigms in Cell Biology and in Neurobiology)".
1980 The Living Cell, Hillman & Peter Sartory.
"A short but very detailed book which examines actual cells, in life, rather than the techniques which are applied to them. Peter Sartory was a highly skillful observer with both microscopes and telescopes. Some deductions from it include:
- The location of DNA within cells is in doubt
- The 'Golgi Body' doesn't exist
- The cell wall as a double structure is a mistake
- The 'endoplasmic reticulum' is a myth
- 'Rough endosplasmic reticulum' as place proteins are made, on 'ribosomes', is a myth
- Sodium and potassium and other 'pumps' in cell walls are non-existent
- Idea that 'receptors' exist in the walls of cells is wrong; the whole basis of immunology is wrong, and for example 'Beta Blockers' are a mistake
📌 https://www.big-lies.org/harold-hillman-biology/modern-biology-fraud.htm#2.II (The Living Cell)
1986 - Cellular Structure of the Mammalian Nervous System. Some conclusions from this book:
- 'Synapses' in the brain - the model with chemical transmission between nerves - are a mistake
- The traditional structures ('oligodendrocytes' etc) are insecurely founded
- 'Neural networks' don't model the way the brain works
- We have some explanation for the fact that people even with severe hydrocephalus can have normal brain function
📌 https://invidious.snopyta.org/watch?v=fiKbO_QrRfs (video)
"The only real guarantee of the progress of knowledge is for academics to be ready to enter into unlimited dialogue about their research and theories, especially about those which they have published. An academic who is not prepared to discuss or correspond with other interested parties is behaving improperly, and such conduct should not be tolerated by the academic community. "
"The desire to approach the truth is the main motive driving the scholar.."
~ Harold Hillman
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗡 𝗕𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗨𝗗? 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗠𝗕, 𝗕𝗦𝗖, 𝗠𝗥𝗖𝗦, 𝗣𝗛𝗗, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦.
NEW CONSIDERATIONS ABOUT THE STRUCTURE OF THE MEMBRANE OF THE LIVING ANIMAL CELL - HAROLD HILLMAN
VIRAL (=TISSUE) CULTURES, 'IMMUNE ESCAPE', INFLAMMATION, 'VIRUS VARIANTS' & MORE - DR. COWAN Q&A
FUTURE SCIENCE – THE WAVE GENOME – QUANTUM HOLOGRAPHY OF DNA | [QUANTUM DOT CONNECTING]
Dr. Lanka: "All scientists who think they are working with viruses in laboratories are actually working with typical particles of specific dying tissues of cells which were prepared in a special way. They believe that those tissues and cells are dying because they were infected by a virus. In reality, the infected cells and tissues were dying because they were starved and poisoned as a consequence of the experiments in a lab."
DR. STEFAN LANKA: "THE VIRUS IS A MENTAL CONSTRUCT, NO BASIS IN REALITY"