I had to get out of the cave.
I decided to take the temperature of the city.
After achieving coffee in Hampden, I headed to Station North to do a drive by of Club Depot.
En route, Fells Point became the final destination.
Created 2 years ago.
Partial mod list:
• Cut down front fender
• Front headlight metal grating
• Bark buster storm full wraps
• CR high aftermarket handlebars
• Gel vibration dampening hand grips wrapped with wire
• Turn signal/headlight control that allows turning off all bike lights
• Folding mirrors with small crescent blind spot mirrors on the outer edges
• Cree LED headlight
• Rear rack
• License plate moved up
• Cree Amber aux spot lights
• Led strobing tail light. Set to pulse, pulse, pulse, then strobe quickly when brakes engaged
• DG muffler with 1” restrictor
• Removed snorkel from air box
• Drilled holes in air box
• Carburetor re jetted
• AGM battery
• Uni dual stage air filter
• Iridium spark plug
• Magnetic oil pan drain plug
• Permanent metal oil filter
• Shinko 700 tires
• Land rover attached cap tyre air caps
• Wolfs head front saddlebags
• Wolfs head rear saddlebags each one containing one MSI 1 liter fuel container filled with gas
• Front fork springs replaced with progressive springs
• Two sets ROK straps, small and large
• Green stickers
• DuPont hi visibility reflective hazard stickers on hand guards and rear bumper
• Ultra flat camouflage spray paint
• License plate relocated higher up
• On handlebars: Casio womens tough solar watch, compass, cell phone holder, aux light switch
I realized that a lot of my enjoyment of riding is from the release of all the self doubt and questioning that we burden our self with. Being your self, fully confident, with no fears in life, or of death, is intrinsically ecstatic.
If you wish, contact me: