I did some additional work this evening after it cooled off a bit and test fitted an exhaust set-up from a Ducati Monster with XS650 head-pipes. I like the way it sits on the bike and this set-up will lend itself well to the cafe-racer appeal of the bike. I do believe I will be using this exhaust set-up. I tested it on another XS650 I have and it has a nice throaty growl.
The weather has been extremely hot in this area so I have transitioned over to working at night on the MZ Scorpion-XS650 hybrid project after things have cooled down a bit. Today I tackled some of the painting chores for this build.
After about a months worth of work on the MZ Scorpion-XS650 hybrid bike build I am happy to say the bike is done. The initial test ride was short but provided all the necessary information I need to determine it's it's good to go or not and it is certainly good to go.