BitChute's objective is to provide content creators with a platform that they can use to showcase and earn money from their content. This policy provides details of the currently available approaches to monetization for content creators.
Tips & Pledges
Rather than forcing creators to collect their tips and pledges solely through the BitChute platform, we are instead taking the approach of providing the facilities required for creators to link their content to the payment processors of their choice.
To this end we are providing integration for creators to a selection of industry leading and alternative payment processing providers. The following is a list of the providers that can be integrated with BitChute:
- Bitbacker - Creators can link their Bitbacker account so that they can receive monthly cryptocurrency pledges via Bitbacker.
- CoinPayments - Creators can link their CoinPayments account so that they can receive cryptocurrency tips via CoinPayments.
- Patreon - Creators can link their Patreon account so that they can receive monthly pledges via Patreon.
- PayChute - Creators can link their PayChute account so that they can receive tips and monthly pledges via PayChute. COMING SOON
- PayPal - Creators can link their PayPal account so that they can receive tips and monthly pledges via PayPal.
- SubscribeStar - Creators can link their SubscribeStar account so that they can receive tips and monthly pledges via SubscribeStar.
Creators can enable tips and pledge monetization by following the instructions on their Monetization page.
Have a suggestion for a payment provider to add to the list above? Then please contact us at [email protected].
IMPORTANT: Creators are responsible for managing their own relationships with each third party payment processing provider.
Advertising may be available as a source of monetization to channels that opt-in and meet the following criteria:
- Advertising is invite only at this time.
Advertising is not available on the following:
- Content that is Not Safe For Work (NSFW).
- Content that is Not Safe For Life (NSFL).
- Content that is deemed inappropriate by our advertising partners.
- Channels containing significant volumes of the above content.
BitChute reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this advertising from a creator and their channels, at any time and without prior notice.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
Note: Monetization through advertising is currently being trialed and as such this policy is subject to change.
If you have any questions about this Monetization Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
This document was last updated on February 4th, 2018.