BitChute's objective is to provide content creators with a platform that they can use to showcase and earn money from their content. This policy provides details of the currently available monetization options for content creators.
Tips & Subscriptions
Creators can collect tips and subscriptions through third party payment options. Currently we support the following payment options:
- PayPal - Creators can link their PayPal account so that they can receive tips and monthly subscriptions from followers.
Creators can enable monetization through tips and subscriptions by following the instructions on the Monetization page.
Additional third party payment options are currently under review and will be added soon.
Note: Payments made through these third parties are not managed or controlled by BitChute. Creators will need to manage their own relationships with each third party payment provider.
Advertising may be available as a source of monetization to channels that opt-in and meet the following criteria:
- Advertising is invite only at this time.
Advertising is not available on the following:
- Content that is Not Safe For Work (NSFW).
- Content that is Not Safe For Life (NSFL).
- Content that is deemed inappropriate by our advertising partners.
- Channels containing significant volumes of the above content.
BitChute reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this advertising from a creator and their channels.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
Note: Monetization through advertising is currently being trialed and as such this policy is subject to change.
If you have any questions about this Monetization Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
This document was last updated on September 26th, 2018.