Your acceptance of these Terms
By using the Service, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, then please do not use the Service. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to these Terms will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes. If you are accessing and using the Service on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or another legal entity, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. In that case, "you" and "your" will refer to that company or other legal entity.
Changes to the Terms and/or Service
BitChute has the discretion to update the Terms at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. It is important that you frequently review the Terms for any changes to stay informed. By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically to become aware of modifications. As our Service is constantly evolving over time, we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Service, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
Terms of Service
Please refer to the Terms of Service for more information on the expected use of the Service.
What information do we collect
We collect information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when Users use Service, register for the Service, place an order, subscribe to a channel or discussion, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available.
Personal Identification Information
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about all Users whenever they interact with the Service. This may include details of the type of device, the operating system, the browser, and information about the means of connection to the Service, such as Internet Service Providers utilized and other similar related information.
How we use the information
We may collect and use Users information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve the Service. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their subscriptions, activity and/or orders. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect the information
We adopt appropriate collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and associated data stored on our Service.
Sensitive and private exchange between the Service and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
How we share the information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Service or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your personal identification information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your consent.
In special limited cirumstances we may be required to disclose your data without express consent, these are:
- When we have a good faith belief it is required by law.
- When we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- To any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets.
Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
Withdrawal of consent
If at any time a Registered User wishes to withdraw their consent to this policy they can do so via their profile settings page. Withdrawal of consent will result in the Account concerned being suspended and scheduled for termination. All content, activity and associated information relating to the Account will be removed as part of this process.
If you have any questions about the Terms, the Service or the practices of BitChute, please contact us at [email protected].
This document was last updated on April 23rd, 2018.