Covid-19 Asymptomatic Transmission - Dr Sam Bailey
Asymptomatic Transmission? Sounds pretty dodgy. Time to blow the lid on this one...
Want to see more videos about health? Let me know in the comments below.
Please support my channel ▶https://www.subscribestar.com/DrSamBailey
Leave me a tip! ▶https://www.buymeacoffee.com/drsambailey
Virus Mania book:
Abe (lots of suppliers): https://www.abebooks.com/products/isbn/9783752629781/30869270194&cmsp=snippet--srp1-_-PLP1
US Independent Bookseller Powell's Books: https://www.powells.com/book/virus-mania-9783752629781
NZers who would like to order the book locally for $65 (incl. shipping) please contact [email protected]
Subscribe for new YouTube videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/DrSamBailey
Follow me on Odysee (go on you know you want to!) ▶https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c
Follow me on LBRY (it's the older version of Odysee but still good)
Follow me on BrandNew Tube (yes, it has even more stuff!) ▶https://brandnewtube.com/@Drsambailey
Send business/sponsorship inquiries to [email protected]
1. Oracle Films: https://www.oraclefilms.com/
Personal correspondence with Dr Robin Wakeling
2. Dr Robin Wakeling: https://web.archive.org/web/20210122084831/http://robinwakeling.com/
3. Report of the WHO-China Joint Mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/who-china-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf
4. Occurrence and transmission potential of asymptomatic and presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections: A living systematic review and meta-analysis: https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1003346
5. Estimating the Extent of True Asymptomatic COVID-19 and Its Potential for Community Transmission: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3586675
6. Presymptomatic Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 — Singapore, January 23–March 16, 2020: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6914e1.htm
7. Epidemiologic Features and Clinical Course of Patients Infected With SARS-CoV-2 in Singapore: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2762688
8. Temporal dynamics in viral shedding and transmissibility of COVID-19: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0869-5#Fig2
9. Mark Slifka & Gina Gao response to above paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-1046-6
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
4 days, 6 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: