"The Carnivore Code"- Interview with Paul Saladino, MD
In this interview, Saladino discusses the surprising benefits of the carnivore diet, which is the topic of his new book, “The Carnivore Code".
• Evidence suggests we are descendants of omnivores, and that the increase in brain volume coincides with a transition to hunting for animal game and eating large amounts of animal foods
• Phytoalexins are plant defense compounds that may be causing more harm than good when consumed, and people generally underestimate just how many defense compounds are in plant foods
• It is commonly believed that plant molecules act as antioxidants in humans, but they do not act as direct free radical scavengers in your body; rather, they trigger your antioxidant response system — a mechanism known as hormesis
• Animal foods are uniquely healthy for humans and provide all the nutrients required for optimal health, including vitamins A, C, E and K2, as well as choline, carnitine and creatine
• Evidence suggests the reason people live longer in certain areas known as Blue Zones has to do with healthy lifestyle behaviors such as not smoking or drinking and staying active; it does not appear to have anything to do with shunning meat and animal foods
Subscribe for the latest health news: http://bit.ly/2qLgWRW
Visit our website: http://bit.ly/2CA9VGn
Listen to our podcasts: http://bit.ly/2X87Z18
Find us on Social Media
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 2 weeks ago
3 days, 15 hours ago
4 days, 16 hours ago
2 weeks, 3 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: