Dr. Deitrich Klinghardt - Safe Uses of Suramin & Other Anti-Retroviral Approaches to Autism (60m)
For decades Dr. Klinghardt has brought to the world at large his pioneering work on treating autism, and most recently he gave a pivotal talk at the Autism One Conference on the Safe Uses of Suramin and Other Anti-Retroviral Approaches to Autism.
It is our privilege to share this talk with you, and to highlight the incredible advances made with anti-retroviral protocols on autism.
What is discussed in this one-hour presentation?
* How are retroviruses affecting all of humanity?
* Autism treatment basics and EMFs
* Immune signaling by CBDs
* Employing and exploring Suramin
* Scutellaria/baicalin, and quercetin
* Purinergic and endocannabinoid signaling in the regulation of the immune system
* Pathophysiology of purinergic signaling
* Role of purinergic and endocannabinoid signaling in neural, hematopoietic, and mesenchymal stem cell maintenance and differentiation
* The Role of ectonucleotidases CD39 and CD73 in immunity and inflammation
* Use of CD39 and CD73 companion diagnostics to monitor efficacy of therapy targeting purinergic and endocannabinoid signaling
* Combination therapies targeting endocannabinoid and purinergic signaling systems
Please share this video and invite others to view it as well: https://chicenter.lpages.co/dr-klinghardt-on-autism/
Sophia Health Institute (www.SophiaHI.com)
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 13+|