An error has occurred whilst processing your request!
If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected].
• Blood flow restriction (BFR) training was developed in Japan by Dr. Yoshiaki Sato in 1966. There, it’s known as KAATSU, which translates into “additional pressure”
• KAATSU, known more generically as Blood Flow Modification, was introduced outside of Japan by Steven Munatones after a 13-year-long mentorship by Sato
• Aside from dramatically improving muscle tone, BFR is also a wonderful tool for post-surgical rehabilitation, allowing you to regain physical function in a fraction of the time that you would normally anticipate
• KAATSU is very safe, even for those with cardiovascular issues, and can also benefit those who are bedridden or paraplegic
• The original KAATSU device became commercially available in 2006 and was quite large, heavy and bulky, with a $16,600 price tag. Since then, the technology has improved, gotten much smaller and is far less expensive
Read Full Article: https://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2020/06/14/the-history-and-future-of-kaatsu-training.aspx?cid_source=bitchute&cid_medium=video&cid=fitness_The-History-of-BFR-Therapy
To purchase this device go to: https://www.kaatsu-global.com/go/nvic
Subscribe to our Bitchute channel: http://bit.ly/2VoirD2
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 1 week ago
3 weeks, 6 days ago
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: