Click to copy, then share by pasting into your messages, comments, social media posts and websites.
Click to copy, then add into your webpages so users can view and engage with this video from your site.
We also accept reports via email. Please see the Guidelines Enforcement Process for instructions on how to make a request via email.
Thank you for submitting your report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
How to Win the War Against Tyranny- Interview with Pam Popper
Pam Popper is the president of Wellness Forum Health and cofounder of Make Americans Free Again, which plays a significant role in the fight to help preserve American freedoms. An important part of that task is building a powerful community and, as noted by Popper, “COVID has brought some people together who probably should know each other better,” and that includes us.
• Make Americans Free Again, led by Pam Popper, is fighting to preserve American freedoms and has a proven strategy that ensures we can win
• They are launching strategic legal challenges across the U.S. Rather than arguing the unconstitutionality of mandates, they challenge the legal basis of the emergency declaration that allowed the mandates to be rolled out in the first place
• They also teach Americans everywhere how to start and build their own local parallel societies where members take care of each other and work toward the same goal
• The short-, medium- and long-term goals of Make Americans Free Again are to free Americans from government tyranny, address all medical mandates and, ultimately, design and launch a superior medical system
• Even if you don’t start your own freedom group, consider making a donation to Make Americans Free Again’s legal fund
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 year, 11 months ago
2 days, 17 hours ago
3 days, 18 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the video's creator, Mercola.
This advertisement has been selected by BitChute. Displaying these adverts helps support the growth and sustainability of the platform.
This advertisement has been sourced through third party advertising partners on behalf of BitChute. Displaying these adverts helps support the growth and sustainability of the platform.