The Pandemic Modellers Have a Conflict of Interest Problem
In this video and accompanying article Rosemary Frei, MSc, explores the funding sources and other potential conflicts of interest among the people who wrote the key modelling papers claiming the new variants are highly contagious and dangerous.
Her accompanying article, The Modelling-paper Mafiosi, was first posted on Feb. 11, 2021 here: rosemaryfrei.ca/the-modelling-paper-mafiosi/
The photo of John Edmunds is from Yahoo News (web.archive.org/web/20200925155754if_/https://uk.news.yahoo.com/john-edmunds-sage-coronavirus-rules-boris-johnson-065459635.html)..
The photo of Neil Ferguson is from Wikipedia (upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/11/180515_ferguson_neil_sph_020.jpg/1200px-180515_ferguson_neil_sph_020.jpg).
Here are the links to material cited in video, in the order in which they appear and/or are mentioned in the video:
- My Feb. 3, 2021, ‘Are the New Variants Very Dangerous?’ article: rosemaryfrei.ca/laying-out-the-evidence/
- Basildon Canvey Southend Echo, Jan. 25, 2021 - ‘Covid: Scientist John Edmunds’ fears over new variant’: echo-news.co.uk/news/19036776.covid-scientist-john-edmundss-fears-new-variant/
- NERVTAG (New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group) Register of Member’s Interests Updated October 2017: app.box.com/s/3lkcbxepqixkg4mv640dpvvg978ixjtf/file/107168840789
- GlaxoSmithKline - Feb. 3, 2021 news release: ‘GSK and CureVac to develop next-generation mRNA COVID-19 vaccines’: gsk.com/en-gb/media/press-releases/gsk-and-curevac-to-develop-next-generation-mrna-covid-19-vaccines/
- London School of Hygiene Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Annual Report 2016: lshtm.ac.uk/files/annual-report-2016.pdf
- Gavi Alliance – About: gavi.org/our-alliance/about
- Humanosphere - May 15, 2012 - ‘Doctors Without Borders criticizes Gates-backed global vaccine strategy’: humanosphere.org/global-health/2012/05/doctors-without-borders-criticizes-gates-backed-global-vaccine-strategy/
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine’s The Vaccine Centre (VaC) (formerly known as the Vaccines Manufacturing Innovation Centre): lshtm.ac.uk/research/centres/vaccine-centre/about-us
- Vaccine Confidence Project: vaccineconfidence.org/about
- UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation: gov.uk/government/groups/joint-committee-on-vaccination-and-immunisation
- UK’s Vaccine Network: which until recently was known as the UK Vaccines Network (the URL for the organization has 'UK Vaccines Network' in it): gov.uk/government/groups/uk-vaccines-network
- U.K. Government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies: gov.uk/government/publications/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-sage-coronavirus-covid-19-response-membership/list-of-participants-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups
- U.K.’s New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group (NERVTAG): gov.uk/government/groups/new-and-emerging-respiratory-virus-threats-advisory-group
- Scientific Advisory Board for CEPI (Coalition for Epidemic Innovations): cepi.net/about/whoweare/
- CEPI’s Mission: cepi.net/about/whyweexist/
- GlaxoSmithKline - Feb. 3, 2020 news release: ‘CEPI and GSK announce collaboration to strengthen the global effort to develop a vaccine for the 2019-nCoV virus’: gsk.com/en-gb/media/press-releases/cepi-and-gsk-announce-collaboration-to-strengthen-the-global-effort-to-develop-a-vaccine-for-the-2019-ncov-virus/
- UK Column, Vanessa Beeley, April 22, 2020 – Part One. ‘Who controls the British Government response to Covid-19?’: ukcolumn.org/article/who-controls-british-government-response-covid19-part-one
- Vaccine Impact Modelling Consortium: vaccineimpact.org/resources/VIMC_orgchart_2019.pdf
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 year, 2 months ago
6 months, 3 weeks ago
6 months, 4 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, Rosemary_Frei.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: