Lost Grain Tonnage & Early Snows Central Asia Mini Ice Age 2015-2035 (6)
As snows arrive earlier with a cooling phase on Earth, grain harvests and planting will be affected. This video highlights such events during October 2014 in Central Asia.
*** ADAPT 2030 True Leaf Market Link ***
**Grand Solar Minimum Book of the Day**
Gardening When It Counts: Growing Food in Hard Times
Designed for readers with no experience and applicable to most areas in the world except the tropics and hot deserts. This book shows that any family with access to 3-5,000 sq. ft. of garden land can halve their food costs using a growing system requiring just the odd bucketful of household wastewater, perhaps two hundred dollars worth of hand tools. https://amzn.to/2Cc8vV5
*** Today’s Story Links ***
The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change www.wattsupwiththat.com
Dr Norman Page http://climatesense-norpag.blogspot.tw/
Rolf Witzsche Celebrating Near New Ice Age http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7RnQJ...
Dr. Abdusamatov http://iceagenow.info/2012/02/ice-age...
Dr John Casey Cold Sun Ural Mountains (Oct 03) http://itar-tass.com/ural-news/1484195
“On this morning was removed 63% of grain, leaving 37% in the fields. USA Crop losses (Oct 11) http://www.theherald-news.com/2014/10...
Ukraine (Oct 22) agronomyukraine.blogspot.tw/2014/10/ukrainian-agrarian-confederation-corn.html
Grain fields of Northern Kazakhstan snow and frost (Oct 23rd) http://news.nur.kz/337119.html
Kazakhstan winter a month early (Oct 23rd) http://www.ktk.kz/ru/news/video/2014/...
*** ADAPT 2030 Social Media Links ***
ADAPT 2030 on PayPal paypal.me/adapt2030
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00u99IRraJtn38lgAequUjcZR_uFnkdY
Mini Ice Age Conversations Podcast
Stitcher Radio: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/david-dubyne/adapt-2030-mini-ice-age-conversations
Revolution Radio: Studio A - Thursday Nights - 10 PM to Midnight E.S.T. http://www.Freedomslips.com
Content Created & Produced by David DuByne http://www.oilseedcrops.org
|Category||Science & Technology|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
1 day, 18 hours ago
3 days, 12 hours ago
4 days, 23 hours ago
5 days, 14 hours ago
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: