▶️ An Honest Review Of SoMee.Social | EP#396
This is my attempt at fully reviewing and going through SoMee.social comprehensively. I do not recommend it for many reasons however, I still use it so I can share my experience using it with you.
00:00 Intro & Disclaimer
02:12 A Few Things To Mention
04:29 ONG Token
04:58 ONG Burn Address
08:38 Website Traffic & Alex Report
12:04 SoMee Platform
17:16 The SoMee Wallet
21:32 Power-Up Packages
24:35 Questions To Think About
32:20 My Recommendation & Outro
This is a LBRY first video meaning it shows up on LBRY at least 1 hour ahead of anywhere else. Watch it here: https://lbry.tv/@ScottCBusiness:4/Somee:d
Now to be fair and to protect myself, I will state that I am not calling this a scam and that SoMee is a beta even though it’s over 2 years old. Also, they would like me to note that there are many advisors and influencers on their team.
Also, this isn’t about being right or wrong, this is simply my experience using SoMee and everything I don’t agree with.
You can earn quite a bit of SoMee points and consequently ONG from posting and curation. For a social media platform that utilizes the blockchain and has crypto monetization, this is a great achievement. It doubles as the start of a good crypto alternative to Facebook. The thing is that to actually claim your earnings, you must spend about $99 USD to verify in order to be able to withdraw your cryptocurrency and cash out or get a discounted verification when you buy a power-up package which is significantly more expensive than just buying ONG and depositing it. By significantly, I mean about 60-80% more based on the time of doing this review in the video. Otherwise, you don’t have full access or control of the funds that you have invested directly, bought via powerup packages, or anything you’ve earned.
While the platform is still in beta, it lacks many fundamental features like muting notifications from the groups you’re in or replying in a comment thread. It’s coming along, but the platform has hardly changed over the last year from my user experience.
*Read the rest of the review on Publish0x:
The official site:
Here are the links I covered:
ONG Dev wallet address:
ONG Oracle address:
The “burned” ONG token address:
Alexa Traffic Data:
SoMee ONG Token:
These are some questions I had and wanted to leave you with:
1. Why does everyone have an absurd amount of Gbucks? It's basically valueless because when ads start, for a very long time there will be no profit made by SoMee.
2. Could swaps be turned off to prevent dumping?
3. Why are spammers getting massive amounts of Gfuel and then able to give out massive upvotes?
4. Why are powerups sold at WAY above market price?
5. Where's the data on 80k active users?
6. Why did you start a Gofundme campaign then cancel it soon after?
7. Why were only a handful of people allowed to use swaps previously and not all verified users?
8. Why were developer wallets and the oracle wallet being drained?
9. If all these people posting low quality content receiving massive payouts per post are allowed to continue doing so, how is that sustainable? Also aren’t these rewards misleading to new users?
10. If 5% of everyone on the platform wanted to withdraw wouldn’t it destroy the platform given the supply is a fractional reserve?
11. Why don’t we have a whitepaper or a roadmap?
12. Will that swap ratio of 1:1:1 GFuel:Somee Points:ONG change?
13. Why is there a 10k daily limit on swaps?
14. Will the token supply increase, and if it does will current holders be diluted, or will they get an even split?
15. If someone blocks you, why can’t you downvote them? This incentivizes you to block everyone who downvotes you for spam, etc. and circumvents any kind of community moderation.
Nothing is above questioning. Oh, and please don’t SueMee. Thank you.
Will you use SoMee? Do you use SoMee? What are your thoughts on this platform and the ONG token? Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!
|Category||Science & Technology|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
3 weeks, 6 days ago
1 month, 1 week ago
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.