Men can not talk to women to get help - MGTOW and Red Pill
This discussion is around the the importance of having mens groups for support and guidance and why men can not turn to women for this. You have to pursue your wealth, health and goals first, and only men can help men with this.
In this channel I will discuss all topics with a MGTOW lens applied, like it should be applied to life. I will focus on topics I have experience in and feel are important parts of my life that I hold dear to myself.
- Going Your Own Way
Follow me on Social Media
- People, especially Men, frequently go through their days/lives without anyone providing any positive encouragement or reinforcement
- We are in a society where men are told everything they do is wrong and how everything we worked for is from our privilege and something we didn't earn
- We are force fed that aggression, taking risks and being a man are somehow toxic and a problem
- At the same time we are surrounded by a barrage of information about girl power and how hard it is for women and how men are oppressive to women
- Men are just expected to sit and accept this or we get labeled all sorts of things and we aren't allowed an opinion on the topic in mainstream society
- This comes to that Red Pill I first heard from Richard Cooper - Women don't care about the struggles of men, they just hang out at the finish line and pick the winners.
- I had a conversation with a young female who helped a lot of young ladies with their mental health, she asked me how I manage mine and why I never speak to her about it
- I explained that most men don't enjoy discussing these things with women and those who do, often regret it
- I explained men need groups of men in person or online who can talk about this to. I gave her examples of hobbies and interests and groups of like minded men and the things we share with each other.
- I went on to explain it often just wasn't helpful with women and its something men to do with men
- She lost her mind calling me a sexist and mysoginist and every other name that women use against men.
- She went on to say men where broken and it was their fault they didn't want to speak to women about their problem and that men just need to be more like women
- I told her that was mainly the issue, women just didn't seem to listen and made everything about them.
- It is true, attention and validation are the currency of women
- Needless to say this didn't end pretty but I got my point across, weather or not that ever made a difference to her perspective.
- But its a great lesson for me and others, no matter what women say, they don't not care about the struggles of men and everything has to be about them and attention for them.
- This highlights further the importance of men having groups of like minded men to discuss things with, solve problems with and get support from
- This is why it is important to train, do combat sports, have groups of men you are friends with and constantly question what society tells you.
|Category||People & Family|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 2 weeks ago
3 weeks, 2 days ago
1 month, 4 weeks ago
2 months, 1 week ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.