▶️ Discussing Bitrefill With Sergej Kotliar | EP#327
Sergej Kotliar and I sat down for some time to chat about Bitrefill and what they’re all about. We dive into what Bitrefill is, how you can trade your crypto for gift cards directly, and most importantly, how you can live fiat free.
Bitrefill provides digital gift cards & mobile airtime refills to 170 countries using cutting-edge Bitcoin technologies.
They offer an evolving shopping platform with innovative cryptocurrency payment options, including the latest Lightning Network technology.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Bitrefill?
• What problem does Bitrefill solve?
• How have you and Bitrefill been affected by the virus and lockdown?
• How did Bitrefill get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• What are the next big updates for Bitrefill to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does Bitrefill fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see Bitrefill going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• Can you talk about the loyalty rewards program?
• Will Bitrefill offer their own credit or debit like physical card?
• If any crypto influencer could join Bitrefill who would you choose?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://www.bitrefill.com/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
What do you think about Bitrefill? Are you using it or any alternatives? How do you live fiat free? Let us know if you have any further questions on Bitrefill in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!
|Category||Science & Technology|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
2 days, 23 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: