We also accept reports via email. Please see the Guidelines Enforcement Process for instructions on how to make a request via email.
Thank you for submitting your report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
The Week According To . . . Liz Phillips
The irrepressible Liz Phillips is back, shooting from the lip while looking at some of the stories that have caught our eye in this weeks news and on social media
Liz is the former PA to previous UKIP leaders Nigel Farage and Gerard Batten and does not pull any punches so we cant wait to hear her thinking on the topics this week including...
- Tories break immigration record for the second year running as new figures released.
- Hate not Hope: Monitoring the 'Migrant Hunters'
- St George of Sheffield: Local council remembers career criminal, George Floyd, 3 years since his overdose.
- Mass purveyors of disinformation, The BBC, unveils 'Verify' to address disinformation and build trust with audiences through transparency. Lol.
- Another day and another hotel being proposed to hold hundreds of immigrants, this time in Wales, leaving the council 'extremely concerned'
- Irritating TikToker fined for entering homes in 'prank'.
- Senior serving UK police officer, Mo Aziz, whose work was recognised in the Queen's Birthday Honours List in court to face multiple rape charges.
- Unsustainable: 616K new homes are needed each year just to keep up with the levels of immigration.
- Disgrace: Man trying to get to work moves 'Just Stop Oil' activists out the way and the police go after him.
- Summer in Dublin: Tent city.
- Religion of Peace: We remember Lee Rigby, murdered in 2013 and the Manchester Arena bombing where 22 lost their lives in 2017.
Liz Phillips was brought up as a farmer's daughter in rural Kent in South East England. She has led a varied life, working in many industries including animal feed manufacturing, fencing, paper making and security.
Liz was on the management team that opened the first ever Argos store, she owned and leased three restaurants in Mid Wales and has even managed a 5000 acre estate in France!! A member of both the Referendum Party and UKIP working latterly for Nigel Farage and Gerard Batten as PA, to help achieve the referendum and Brexit vote.
Liz also has fond memories of working with the late Stuart Wheeler to reach the same goal and has been married to an ex serviceman for the last 34 years.
Originally broadcast live 27.5.23
Audio Podcast version available on Podbean and all major podcast directories...
To sign up for our weekly email, find our social media, podcasts, video, livestreaming platforms and more...
Please subscribe, like and share!
Links to topics discussed...
Hope not Hate
Police in court
Just Stop Oil
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
2 days, 6 hours ago
5 days, 4 hours ago
1 week, 6 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, HeartsofOak.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: