The Way Life Should Be - The Globalists Demographic War on America (Myth20c - Ep175)
Ever since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1990 and Francis Fukuyama declaring the ‘End of History’ with the ascendancy of the ‘Washington Consensus’, America has led the charge of globalization as a means of expanding and solidifying its empire. In theory, this means the general ‘liberalization’ of political systems, favoring democracies over authoritarian regimes, and reductions in restrictions on trade, capital, and labor. In practice, this has meant violent overthrows of dissident regimes, wholesale liquidation of industry from first world countries to cheaper overseas locations to benefit oligarchic business, and the importation of cheap immigrant labor and voter bases hostile to native populations. Tonight John Q. Publius joins us to talk about his new book detailing this process in America, with special focus on Maine, where the globalist agenda has just started to take its hold after rampaging throughout much of the more populated areas of the country and the world.
-- Brought to you by --
Very special guest John Q. Publius @AnatomicallyOK
with Adam Smith, Nick Mason, Hank Oslo and Hans Lander
New: Hard Copies of Exit Strategy now Available! http://www.lulu.com/shop/adam-smith/exit-strategy/paperback/product-24191334.html
~~-- Donations: https://www.patreon.com/MYTH20 --~~
- [email protected]
-- References --
- The God That Failed: Liberalism and the Destruction of the West, Publius (2015)
- Ask Sergeant D: flighty white college girls edition (2015) - https://web.archive.org/web/20180530223827/https://www.metalsucks.net/2015/07/01/ask-sergeant-d-flighty-white-college-girls-edition/
- Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy, Sperry (2016) - https://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
- New Hampshire, 94 Percent White, Asks: How Do You Diversify a Whole State?, Seelye (2018) - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/us/new-hampshire-white-diversify.html
- Canada needs to get to 100 million people by 2100: BlackRock's Wiseman, McNeil (2019) - https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/canada-needs-to-get-to-100-million-people-by-2100-blackrock-s-mark-wiseman-1.1337065
- The Way Life Should Be?: The Globalists' Demographic War on America with Maine as a Microcosm, Publius (2020)
- Fed Enlists BlackRock In Its Massive Debt-Buying Programs, Massa (2020) - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-24/fed-hires-blackrock-for-agency-cmbs-corporate-debt-programs
- CNN and 'Sesame Street' to host a town hall addressing racism, Mahtani (2020) - https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/us/cnn-sesame-street-standing-up-to-racism/index.html
- "Be Brave, Do Something” - Ashley Rae Goldenberg's List Of Corporations That Support The Riots And Want You Dead, Dalton (2020) - https://vdare.com/posts/be-brave-do-something-ashley-rae-goldenberg-s-list-of-corporations-that-support-the-riots-and-want-you-dead
- Triumph of the (Well-Funded) Shrill: Exposing the Funding Networks of the Left, Publius (2020) - https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2020/06/11/triumph-of-the-well-funded-shrill-exposing-the-funding-networks-of-the-left/
- Refugee Resettlement Watch: They are changing America by changing the people - https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/
- HSI Tip Form - https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 week, 5 days ago
2 weeks, 6 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: