Fred Leuchter: LIAR and Scammer! SHUCKING AND JIVING EXTRAORDINAIRE, Apr 21, 2022
Fred is NOT the man he says he is. He scammed all of us. We can't trust ANYTHING he says.
SHUCKING AND JIVING: misleading or deceptive talk or behavior, as to give a false impression.
Fred Leuchter 1-781-322-0104 - CALL AND ASK THE 11 QUESTIONS BELOW.
NARCISSIST: We have come to learn that this is an accurate definition of Fred Leuchter - involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding; Disregard for Other People. It's Everyone Else's Fault.
A few years back, during an interview, Germar Rudolf presented the 'possibility' that Fred hadn't written THE LEUCHTER REPORT. I filed it away thinking Fred likely had Prof Faurisson as his ghostwriter, but of course, Fred adamantly declared he was the original author who did all the work. Jim even had a video about it with him (https://www.bitchute.com/video/UECu7LZnSX9K/). But Germar's comment stuck with me. Then Germar basically reprinted it (correcting a number of errors), but that didn't register with me until this next incident began to emerge.
Recently, Fred claimed he was risking losing his house. (Again? I thought?) He said he needed $3700 for taxes. All sorts of red flags were going up but I didn't know why. We'd been through this before in 2018 (but with fees and penalties, he claims - $20,000) and Margie Huffstickler and Arthur Butz loaned him $20,000 (legal promissory note with 10% interest) and $5,000 respectively. So this time, we became MORE concerned about this, encouraging Fred that with whatever he acquired, they should be paid back SOMETHING. Jim did a video with Fred requesting help to save his house. (No one wanted to see Fred lose his house ...again). https://www.bitchute.com/video/pXOZpOXGChWC/ Many contributed through my Paypal (total $4,000) and some approached Fred individually stating they (or he) would pay the $3,700. We assume that occurred, but money kept coming in because people would contact Jim and Jim would pass them onto Fred then Fred would tell Jim how much the person donated. We concluded Fred probably brought in AT least $35,000. I suspect over $40,000.
At that point we reminded him of his obligation to Margaret and Butz. Between Mar 2018 and now (nearly the exact time period as before), Margaret was fighting cancer. The $20,000 would have helped in selecting less lethal methods, but they had to 'go cheap' with radiation (burning) and chemo (poisoning) for lack of the necessary funds!
QUESTIONS ABOUT FRED’S SITUATION:
1) Reverse mortgage - $300,000-$380,000 - where did the money go? Liens on the property? Bills? What bills? Spending $380,000 in 4-5 years? Survivors don’t inherit the debts (mom and aunt).
2) How much money received from first reaping of the funds (2018) - AT LEAST what was included in the loans from Butz ($5,000) and Margaret/John ($20,000)? If the amount was $3700 in taxes, why $20,000+ requested? Do you remember making a loan agreement via Kurt Lyons with Margaret with interest? Do you realize your delay of the money she needs to fight her cancer may cost her her life? Does it even matter? Or are you waiting for her to die with the presumption you won’t have to pay her or her estate what you owe?
3) How much money totally received this (2nd) time from fund reaping? We figure $35,000-$40,000+. You have plenty to pay them back. Saving for litigation? That’s not how MA works with foreclosures. NO foreclosure. Where’s the paperwork? (You should have 6-inches of papers from all this from the reverse mortgage to the present.)
4) Receive paperwork for notice of foreclosure - 1st time (Feb-Mar 2018)?
5) Receive paperwork for notice of foreclosure - 2nd time (Feb 2022)?
6) Paperwork for extension of dates - Initial - March 31, April 22, June 6, June 29?
7) Alleged sale of mortgage from #1 to #2. Where is the paperwork for sale from mortgage company #1 to #2?
8) $250 service organization to help - paperwork for enlisting their help? What do they do?
9) Amount of taxes the first time? ($3700) - where is the bill for taxes? This isn’t the amount for taxes in 2018.
10) $3700 amount of taxes the second time? Nor is this the amount of taxes for 2021 - where is the bill for taxes?
11) When Jim suggested you use the excess to pay your taxes, you stated you refused to pay taxes until the end of the year. Like 2018, then requested funds with the pretense of a foreclosure which was merely about paying taxes. THERE WAS NO FORECLOSURE. We learned how that is done in MA, the way you described it is NOT the way they do it - the most important - EVERYTHING they do is with set dates, paperwork - NO SUCH THING AS AN UNOFFICIAL FORECLOSURE and he REFUSES TO PRODUCE ANY PAPERWORK.
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.