An error has occurred whilst processing your request!
If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected].
• The WHO’s influenza pandemic plan, devised in 1999, was heavily influenced by the drug industry
• The Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly (PACE) questioned the WHO’s handling of the 2009 swine flu pandemic, saying its recommendation to stockpile antivirals and vaccines wasted public funds
• PACE concluded there was “overwhelming evidence that the seriousness of the pandemic was vastly overrated by WHO,” and that the drug industry had influenced the organization’s decision-making
• There’s other evidence suggesting the WHO is acting as little more than a Big Pharma front group. For example, a 2019 congressional report concluded Purdue Pharma had influenced WHO’s opioid guidelines
• Only 25% of WHO’s funding comes from member states. The remaining 75% comes from voluntary contributions. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation — the investments of which include junk food manufacturers, alcohol and drug retailers — is the biggest funder
Read more: Can You Trust the WHO With COVID-19 Pandemic Response? https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/04/14/world-health-organization-pandemic-planning.aspx?cid_source=bitchute&cid_medium=video&cid=health_world-health-organization-pandemic-planning
Subscribe for the latest health news: http://bit.ly/2CEBM8j
Visit our website: http://bit.ly/2KhnpuS
Listen to our podcasts: http://bit.ly/34XeLcW
Find us on Social Media
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 2 weeks ago
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: