The Coronavirus: \"a coincidence\" or deliberately used as a bioweapon? | www.kla.tv/15818
Since mid-January the coronavirus has dominated the headlines of the mainstream press! Seemingly out of nowhere, a virus suddenly appears in the Chinese city of Wuhan and terrifies the world! But where does the dangerous corona virus come from? Could it perhaps even have been deliberately released at the location of the outbreak, and what does the pandemic it triggered have to do with the thriller “The Eyes of Darkness”, which was released in 1981?
-  https://www.globalresearch.ca/chinas-new-coronavirus-an-examination-of-the-facts/5701662
-  https://www.coronaviral.org/research/did-the-internet-news-program-the-highwire-with-del-bigtree-break-the-coronavirus-code-80648242
-  https://connectiv.events/coronavirus-ist-ein-patentierter-virus-alles-ueber-die-patente/
-  https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_Institute_of_Virology
-  https://www.tagesschau.de/faktenfinder/fakes-geruechte-coronavirus-101.html
-  https://www.national.ro/news/george-soros-finanteaza-un-laborator-de-virusologie-din-wuhan-adresa-666-gaoxin-road-678149.html/
-  Tabelle 2: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5642354_The_geographic_distribution_of_the_ACE_II_genotype_A_novel_finding
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 week, 5 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: