We also accept moderation reports via email. Please see the Content Moderation Policy for instructions on how to make a moderation request via email.
Thank you for submitting your moderation report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
Mysterious Underwater Cities Discovered All Around the World: Ancient Civilizations
Over 70% of the Earth's surface is covered by water, nearly all of it ocean. And yet, only 5% of the world's oceans have been explored by human beings, the remaining 95% still a dark and uncharted frontier. What secrets might lie within this unexplored expanse? What could be down there, just waiting to be found?
Numerous ancient civilizations have provided us with at least one answer. Across eras and cultures separated by thousands of miles, there are stories of once-great cities suddenly sinking to the bottom of the ocean, lost forever.
For many years, these stories were regarded as little more than a myth. Until, in modern times, archaeologists began to discover ancient ruins submerged beneath the ocean all over the world, and the question started to get asked: could these ruins be evidence of the advanced prehistoric super cities spoken about by the ancients?
Or, maybe they are evidence of something more, something out of this world.
Source: Universe Inside You
💰💲💰💲 CLICK TO CLAIM FREE LBC 💰💲💰💲
We are all explorers trying to find ourselves...
Some people around you will not understand your journey. They don’t need to; it’s not for them.
Help me Help others ▶ https://ko-fi.com/fearlessnation
PAYPAL ▶ https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/fearlessnation
Leave me a tip! ▶ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/fearlessnation
PATREON ▶ https://www.patreon.com/fearlessnation
Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/fearlesnation
Rumble ▶ https://rumble.com/user/FearlessNation
Brighteon ▶ https://www.brighteon.com/channels/fearlessnation
Vimeo ▶ https://vimeo.com/fearlessnation
Email ▶ [email protected] (better use this)
Email ▶ [email protected]
Steemit ▶ https://steemit.com/@fearlessnation/
Blogger ▶ https://fearlessnation1.blogspot.com/
Minds ▶ https://www.minds.com/fearlessnation/
Gab ▶ https://gab.com/FearlessNation
Telegram ▶ https://t.me/fearlessnation1
Twitch ▶ https://www.twitch.tv/Fearless_Nation
Bitchute ▶ https://www.bitchute.com/channel/fearlessnation/
▼ ✯ ✶✯ ►CRYPTOCURRENCY◄ ✯ ✶ ✯ ▼
MONERO (XMR) ▶ 46mjAq1xncKREnQkAoVssgAvCqYYf7rtKeQuktezMfsyTr2UrsvYG8r2aa3PWEQLqZAdXNE699gGVQDsZVY8v9R3JZoJ9x1
BITCOIN (BTC) ▶ bc1q2dje2dg80gjl4nta6me2g0zveur52fkn2h9lkr
BITCOINCASH (BCH) ▶ qr7fu0s2tf46n0d4a3tq88e5rmxlrp9fhqvj5nh5za
PIRATE CHAIN (ARRR) ▶ zs1jff9pptzy9p3rres7cxg2ncgl25xwqdh69dxwllef88s5uzch36lyslkjke3u098x9gf77q5kx0
Ethereum (ETH) ▶ 0x44191a8B7b1B90b9d117620280C7eC72f34Fd411
Basic Attention Token (BAT) ▶ 0x8c75A241EFa7B3e946d6B04aE895b2406c76c19B
Dogecoin (DOGE) ▶ DU8PR3St9sUb4SBMkmvaNdFncBGXWHnbh5
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
9 hours ago
One of the Worst Cycling Distractions
1 day, 12 hours ago
1 day, 13 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, Fearless Nation.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: