9/11 - Ground Zero WTC Demolition vs H-bomb test [グランドゼロ vs 水爆実験]
1) Extreme heat that kept steel in a molten state for weeks after the event, a phenomenon documented by more than 35 eyewitness accounts, which were corroborated by three independent dust studies. The intense heat also melted and bore out huge craters in the thick Manhattan Island bedrock that served as a sub-foundation of the towers.
2) Dust samples that show not just melting of steel but vaporization of steel and lead and melting of molybdenum, among other metals, demonstrating that temperatures of well over 5,000 degrees F were reached, higher than the maximum temperature of a thermitic reaction.
3) Complete pulverization (turning into dust) of the building. Debris piles in controlled demolitions, made to be as low and compact as possible, are universally around 12.5% of original building height, but the twin towers were <2%, in most areas of the buildings’ footprints virtually 0%: the buildings simply disappeared. In a ‘pancake’ collapse that did not use explosives to break down material and disperse dust, the rubble pile should have been even higher than 12%. Firefighters reported finding few pieces of debris larger than a deck of cards: no furniture, no sinks or toilets, no large equipment. Similar pulverization and dispersal of debris was observed at Hiroshima. In the clearest example of ‘dustification,’ a 60-story section of steel box columns, still standing after collapse of the rest of the North Tower, instantaneously transforms to dust and blows away.
4) Ejection of debris more than 600 feet from the building at a 45-degree (upward) angle, including of large steel beam assemblies, impossible with conventional demolition explosives or in a collapse, and suggesting use of upward-facing shaped mini-nuke charges (see below) whose detonation was shrouded by the dust cloud. Non-dust debris was projected far from the towers. More than 700 bone fragments, many of them of firefighters and other non-plane-passenger victims who died in the North Tower (WTC 1), were found on the roof of the Deutsche Bank building, a 40-story tower over 600 feet away from WTC 1.
5) Huge incidence of cancer among first responders, and not only lung cancer caused from dust and asbestos, but also thyroid cancer as well as leukemia and myeloma, which are often caused by radiation exposure. So far there are over 2,500 and counting cancer cases attributed to 9/11, while in comparison there were only 1,900 cases thought to be related to the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings.
6) Off-the-charts proportions (over 50x normal) of rare elements and isotopes, such as tritium, barium, strontium, lanthanum, and yttrium, characteristic of a nuclear reaction, found in dust and water samples nearby.
7) Testimony by building staff of skin hanging off bodies in sheets from the extreme heat, which was observed at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
8) Parking lots full of burned out, blackened, rusted cars in the vicinity, consistent with nuclear events and impossible with regular explosives or collapse.
9) There is evidence of electromagnetic pulse (EMP), which occurs in nuclear detonations, in the vicinity of the towers at the time of collapse, including stopped clocks and watches and widespread cell phone and computer outages.
10) The code name for the FBI’s investigation of 9/11 is PENTTBOM, meaning Pentagon and Twin Towers Bombing. Not plane crash, a bombing, like the UNABOM case. No explanation on why they chose this name for a supposed non-bombing has been offered.
That more were needed, ground zero has always been the term for a nuclear weapon point of detonation, including at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The term was coined for 9/11 by establishment news anchors.
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.