Are Lockdowns Effective? 10 published peer-reviewed medical papers discussed.
The papers discussed are as follows -
1. Inferring UK COVID‐19 fatal infection trajectories from daily mortality data: Were infections already in decline before the UK lockdowns?
Published on 30th March 2021 - Biometrics The Journal of the International Biometric Society.
2. Effect Estimates of COVID-19 Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions are Non-Robust and Highly Model-Dependent
Published on 26th March 2021 - The Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
3. Stay-at-home policy is a case of exception fallacy: an internet-based ecological study
Published on 5th March 2021 - Nature
4. COVID-19: Rethinking the Lockdown Groupthink
Published on 26th February 2021 - Frontiers in Public Health
5. Evaluating the effects of shelter-in-place policies during the COVID-19 pandemic
Published on 24th February 2021 - Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States
6. Assessing Mandatory Stay‐at‐Home and Business Closure Effects on the Spread of COVID‐19
Published 5th January 2021 - The European Journal of Clinical Investigation.
7. Government mandated lockdowns do not reduce Covid-19 deaths: implications for evaluating the stringent New Zealand response
Published on 20th November 2020 - New Zealand Economic Papers
8. Covid-19 Mortality: A Matter of Vulnerability Among Nations Facing Limited Margins of Adaptation
Published on 19 November 2020 - Frontiers in Public Health
9. COVID-19 pandemic-related lockdown: response time is more important than its strictness
Published on 19th October 2020 - EMBO Molecular Medicine
10. A country level analysis measuring the impact of government actions, country preparedness and socioeconomic factors on COVID-19 mortality and related health outcomes
Published on 21st July 2020 - EClinicalMedicine (publication by The Lancet)
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: