Bigger Than Snowden - Neuro Weapons - Directed Energy Weapons - Mind Control - Targeted Individuals
Synthetic Telepathy - Remote Neural Monitoring - Neurological Warfare
Remote Neural Monitoring
• Patent DE10253433A1 – Thought transmission unit sends modulated electromagnetic wave beams to human receiver to influence thoughts and actions without electronic receiver (2002)
• Patent US6011991 – Communication system and method including brain wave analysis and/or use of brain activity (1998)
• Patent US6039688 – Therapeutic behavior modification program, compliance monitoring and fedback system – Implants (1997)
• Patent US6587729 – Apparatus for audibly communicating speech using the radio frequency hearing effect (1996)
• Patent US5935054A Remote magnetic manipulation of nervous systems (1995)
• Patent US5211129 – Syringe-implantable identification transponder (1991)
• Patent US4877027 – Hearing system (1988)
• Patent DE3628420A1 – Device for reproducing voice information in a subliminal technique (1986)
• Patent US4858612 – Hearing device (1983)
• Patent US4395600 – Auditory subliminal message system and method (1980)
• Patent US3951134 – Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves (1974)
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
― Nikola Tesla
Direct Energy Weapons
• Patent WO2012164169A1 – Method and system for observation (2011)
• Patent US7784390 – Solid-state non-lethal directed energy weapon – Surveillance (2007)
• Patent US7629918 – Multifunctional radio frequency directed energy system (2005)
• Patent US20030171688 – Mind controller (2002)
• Patent US6506148 – Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors (2001)
• Patent US6219657 – Device and method for creation of emotions (1997)
• Patent US5781108 – Automated detection and monitoring (ADAM) (1995)
• Patent US5036858 – Method and apparatus for changing brain wave frequency (1990)
• Patent US4392379 – Ultrasonic diagnostic equipment (1981)
• Patent US4333474 – Ultrasonic imaging system (1980)
• Patent US4011747 – Method and apparatus for acoustic scanning using waves scattered by an acoustic grating (1975)
• Patent US3815409 – Focused sonic imaging system (1973)
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: