Making A Killing - The Untold Story Of Psychotropic Drugs 2008 CCHR2
Since it was the drug manufacturers/pushers that got MCP fired regarding Sandy Hook, (refer to previous uploads), and killed him, I think its time to look at these criminal jews, and what they want to keep suppressed/hidden from the masses about their drugs (cleverly labled as ‘medicine’). This is the 2nd of a series of videos, which reveals the truth of one aspect (I.e. the psychiatric chemicals) of the drug dealers known as Big Phama. In addition to the psychiatrists, most medical doctors are also suckers to Big Jewish Pharma, and follow the religious belief that man made chemicals are the cure for all our illnesses.
The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging Psychotropic (mind altering) drugs - a riveting tale of total deception without a single cure. If you're shy (SAD "Social Anxiety Disorder"), tired, happy, depressed or full of life then they've now invented a supposed disease for each of those normal human moods where they have the supposed miracle pills which almost 100% of doctors will prescribe. People then go through life in an altered mental state suffering adverse side effects. All the mass-shooters in the USA, over the few decades, were on some type of ‘anti-depressant’ or psychiatric drug.
It’s the story of big money drugs that fuel a $330 billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure. The cost in human terms is even greater, these drugs now kill an estimated 42,000 people every year. And the death count keeps rising. Containing more than 175 interviews with lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves, this riveting documentary rips the mask off psychotropic drugging and exposes a brutal but well-entrenched money-making machine.
Also includes a bonus film "Prescription For Violence" which reveals the disturbing truth behind the wave of violence... here
This danger in medications applies to all man made medicine. For eg. Chemotherapy currently has a 2.1% 5 year survival rate (i.e. if you are stooged in having chemotheray in an attempt to cure cancer, you have a 2.1% chance of being alive 5 years later !) This is based on approximately 150 000 cancer patients for all types of cancer, and the study was for Americans and Australians. That is, you have at 97.9% chance that you will be dead if you choose chemotherapy! ).
Making A Killing Booklet
Madness of psychiatry - Pridmore 2004 https://mega.nz/#!U8h1jbZL!5L-zAo-8Hzp1EWDUcWRj1FsC9fOV_RCgYcsanL7KV3A
The theology of medicine_ The political-philosophical foundations of medical ethics - Thomas Stephen Szasz - Harper & Row 1977 https://mega.nz/#!B0owXQaZ!1_bFquqt-hfXgFQYnj_9Rv0H1K3fdOedGzkCR_6cck4
Psychiatric Slavery-Thomas Stephen Szasz - Syracuse University Press (1998) https://mega.nz/#!8g4lTB5Q!acGhqg0REAyEhzNEJJz46daRXQP1LAA1aGv7NLO4mSg
The Marketing of Madness - Are we All insane 2009 CCHR3 https://www.bitchute.com/video/tyNstNICmLki/
Dead Wrong - How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child 2010 CCHR4 https://www.bitchute.com/video/PNbRE1sdoe1t/
The Hidden Enemy Psychiatry 2013 cchr7 https://www.bitchute.com/video/FVgeAR3pHlvN/
The reason which triggered me to upload these old docs, was learning that these jews who would do anything to make more money and harm people by selling their drugs, had attacked MCP! I don’t accept that type of behaviour. This was the show:- Deanna Spingola (MCP) - Screening Sandy Hook (Myth20c - Ep104) Jan 2019 https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q27h6ELkWXQr/
Other good videos
CONSPIRACY? OUR SUBVERTED HISTORY – Asha Logos
1 of 6 Setting The Stage https://www.bitchute.com/video/FBcNhNVybPS8/
Dennis Wise 1 - The Greatest Story Never Told (2nd edition) www.tgsnt.tv
Dennis Wise 2 - NWO: Communism By The Backdoor https://communismbythebackdoor.tv/
Dennis Wise 3 - The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two https://www.bitchute.com/Truthwillout/
Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story Ever Told https://www.bitchute.com/channel/adolfhitlerthegreateststoryevertold/
Europa - The Last Battle https://www.bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/
The Not So Chosen People Part 1- (currently upto pt 6) https://www.bitchute.com/video/ldbrjmxb1nlv/
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.